What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wow,what a weird half of football. Don’t feel like we’ve played that well but 22-0 up. The gods are smiling on Cameron’s farewell!

Last Week

Bench
This is all on Penrith. Melbourne's tries have been given to them by luck.

But Penrith have handed Melbourne their possession. Some very dumb errors.

And they can't blame not getting a rub of the green. They got the ball back off kick off to the game.

This is nothing but a choke.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Yeah but my point is the 6 again call was a mistake, cos he does have to penalise the leg pull. Looked to me like he was overriding his own call. It was right in the end though, yes

The 6 again call was made during the tackle. The penalty for a leg pull came after at the play the ball. It’s complicated but his two decisions were correct because they were two different infringements.

smi962

First Grade
If clearly had tried to imagine the worse possible scenario for the 1st half, it still would have been better than this.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
22-0 half time in a GF. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this.

Manly were up 8-0 at half time in the 40 nil drubbing.

Xcalibre

Juniors
They really needed to score some points early considering the intensity they were playing at.

Even after that crazy kickoff that went their way. I thought if they don't score there, it may not be their night, and there were several more instances where they couldn't capitalise.

Exsilium

First Grade
Disappointing half of football.

Brenko Lee and Vunivalu being next to each other but that’s not a defensive decision....

The leg pull was a bullshit penalty.

NAS play the ball was shocking.

The call against Kikau for passing it back into Kaufusi was another.

We’re just not winning those small advantages.

Im still predicting Penrith come our firing and get it close

Latest posts