What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Does anyone really think that BA will be our coach in 2022 and beyond?

I don’t unless he jags a GF appearance in 2021.
I think the one year extension was an ultimatum. So at the end of 2021 he will either be offered an extension beyond 2022 or he will be informed 2022 is his final year regardless of results. And if his replacement can start in 2022 Arthur's will get an early payout.

TheRam

Coach
I only watched it for the brunette older sister.

Space1.jpg

The older sister Judy is blonde, so I take it you watched it for Penny the brunette?

Pedo!

hindy111

Post Whore
I confess that I had a moment of compassion for Cleary post game when he said through tears that he let the boys down.

Having said that (as Ash Taylor well knows) getting a $1M lottery contract brings huge responsibility. The merkin who should have been copping the flack was the idiot who paid Cleary $1M plus when he's not worth anything like it. Same goes for Ponga. OMG Hunt.

Getting paid $1M a season are players like Teddy, Trobjealphabet (the fullback), Cam360 who can produce performances consistently which bring wins. Gutho is becoming one of those players. Moses flips in and out of games too much.

You've seen Clearys contract or going of the Newspaper? Oh Gronk you are an idiot.
But if went off papers then Dylan Browns on 600k and Moses 800k. Nathan's above both of them.
Turbo is great. But I'd hate to be paying him a mill. Even 650k would hurt. He is nearly always injured.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't know how much he is worth, but Reynolds is worth more. So what is the Souths guy on , bc he seems to influence positive results by his 1%ers more than Cleary.

Cleary was the best halfback this season. Based on Dally m. Guth was also the form fullback.
Who had better seasons then those two in their positions?

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think the one year extension was an ultimatum. So at the end of 2021 he will either be offered an extension beyond 2022 or he will be informed 2022 is his final year regardless of results. And if his replacement can start in 2022 Arthur's will get an early payout.
Yep. I still reckon if he updates his supports he will improve his longevity with the club. Loyalty dosent exist for the Bennetts, Bellamys or Robinsons. They are pretty ruthless. Id have loved to have seen how Ryan Carrs CC Team performed this year.