What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

taipan

Referee
Looking at our squad without us being able to force players out I think we need to spend our remaining salary cap and spots on.
1 tackling lock
1 hooker/ utility large build
1 fringe winger/fullback
1 solid fullback option
1 large mobile backrower
+ replace any position we are able to release early eg. Fifita with another front row option but not
necessarily the amount they where on.

Think we'll need a Tom Cruise director for that film cast ,for Mission Impossible X111

Craigshark

First Grade
We’re shopping at best and less while everyone else is at David jones.. hannay, tolman.. reminds me of the 2009-2011 era..

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
While he’s a bit of a plodder Tolman is solid defensively.....would be on f**k all coin and only stop-gap for a year. Just like last year.... we’re not in the market for “21. If we’re only attracting these type of players when we recruit for ‘22 I’ll start stressing then.

Ads

First Grade
No need for tolman unless we are shedding a current prop. Stupid move if we do it without losing someone.

snout

First Grade
Haha...tolman wouldnt be out of place in group 21 hicksville.
The guy's been in the NRL for what - the last 10 years without a headline or ever making a dent.
I thought he mustve retired years ago. Wheres he been?..never hear of him.
He rivals that other famous plodder sharon woods for having the least effect in any game they've ever played and now the planets have aligned to see them both at the same club.
Laughable. So bombers conceded 2021 early

Sharkman

Juniors
Haha...tolman wouldnt be out of place in group 21 hicksville.
The guy's been in the NRL for what - the last 10 years without a headline or ever making a dent.
I thought he mustve retired years ago. Wheres he been?..never hear of him.
He rivals that other famous plodder sharon woods for having the least effect in any game they've ever played and now the planets have aligned to see them both at the same club.
Laughable. So bombers conceded 2021 early

Few mates are doggies supporters and they hated him, especially this year.

For some reason they used him to ball play and it alway broke down.

Eion

First Grade
As an injury replacement for Hunt early in the year and backup for the rest of the year, I don’t hate the idea of Tolman at very low wage.

It looks like we won’t be offloading duges or moyza so realistically I imagine our cap is still screwed for next year and this will be a roster filler.

He is Captain Plod but if we keep the ball out of his hands at critical times, at least his defence is better than what we offered up in the middle at times this year.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Morris has to be kidding sign Tolman, just leave we don't even seem to be trying for someone decent

And still nothing on Trindall, the club will lose him you can see it coming

Latest posts