What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAPEWELL

ghoti

Bench
Capes would be unlucky to miss a bench spot...thought even with his unfortunate errors, he was dangerous all night and otherwise solid. The whole Penrith side was rusty as ... Finals Week 1 they were nervous as shit, this week they were rusty as shit and had no cohesion.. maybe those two experiences sort em out for the GF? I hope...they deserve it after building and developing a squad like that.. the belief and camraderie is what we're trying to build with out young guys.

Backing the Panthers hard this year because it's very clearly the model we're trying to follow over the next few seasons too. If they can do it this year, I feel we can follow in the footsteps for maybe 2023. Some missing pieces in the puzzle..

snout

First Grade
Pappyhausen is one of my favourite players to watch.
How one club could find 2 fullbacks in a decade who can do whay he and slater did is like finding a girl with 3 tits

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Pappyhausen is one of my favourite players to watch.
How one club could find 2 fullbacks in a decade who can do whay he and slater did is like finding a girl with 3 tits
Not sure a third tit would be that useful unless you were an attraction in a circus!

Inferno

Coach
Thinking how much crap he copped on this forum. Nice to see the love for him now, good solid player and great to see him going well.

I don't remember him copping any crap. I think almost everyone wanted to re-sign him, but he wasn't going to force a spot in the top 13 and was a bit of a victim of his own versatility. It also came down to dollars while we were still wearing a cap penalty.

sandshark

Bench
Edrick Lee and Kurt Capewell both scored tries in this year's series... Both are origin series winning players...
What a year!

They don't play for us Sharkies anymore but it was good to see them out there.

Latest posts