What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would rather certain people come out and say, 'I have a distinct hatred for the Melbourne Storm"

moffla

Bench
not sure if they are just players T’s, but if I was a fan I’d do anything to get one.
It's a brand started by Sandor Earl. They were trying to release them public ally but the NRL put a stop for it. Not for the 6 rings, but for the fact they were weren't an officially licensed product

STORM.99/07

Bench
Teams I hate more than the storm

1 Roosters
2 Moanly
3 Panthers
Sorry can't hear you
Hi Matt,

I hate the Melbourne Storm and now I hate you too. Your arrogance suits the organisation you represent for perfectly...f**kwit.

Regards,

Every non-Storm supporter on LU

PS: When the Roosters or Raiders end the season of your self entitled wank of a club I will be the first to laugh.
And laugh you haven't..

STORM.99/07

Bench
I'm not a Storm supporter but I've never really hated them. I've always found it funny more than anything how much they wind people up on here and in general public.
They are going to hate us even more because we are the PREMIERS again.

Agreed...
I hate rugby union, but they are much better with binning players for foul play. RL needs to start binning defenders who deliberately knock the ball down when there's an overlap and the other team will score if the pass goes to hand. Holding down in the tackle on the goal line when the other team has an overlap and the tackle isn't dominant should be 10 in the bin. It will open the game up and bring back the tries that people want to see. Ratings and crowds will improve.

Latest posts