What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Avenger

Immortal
And whats the deal with her Mum? Watching the GF with The Plane. "Great, its H/T, im just going to pop in and shag your daughter".
And The Pri*k regretting he didnt sign with The Chooks in 2016. Fu*k him and the taxi he rode in on.
I saw that too. That was the most interesting part of his evidence for me. I’m pretty sure the $1.2m from the Titans couldn’t even be matched by the Roosters.

His greed was there for all to see.

I’m still interested to see if he wants to play on assuming he is found not guilty.

Eelogical

Referee
EB20020929REVIEWS08209290301AR.jpg

T-Boon

Coach
And whats the deal with her Mum? Watching the GF with The Plane. "Great, its H/T, im just going to pop in and shag your daughter".
And The Pri*k regretting he didnt sign with The Chooks in 2016. Fu*k him and the taxi he rode in on.

does he say that?

or are you just assuming that to the "I am jealous" comment?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think some of you guys are being unjustly harsh in him regarding his Roosters comment.

What he said was that he had an opportunity to sign with them for the 2016 season, didn't, and had pangs of regret, because it could have been him winning a comp that night.

I don't see what's wrong with that - I'm sure everyone here has experienced some form of "buyer's remorse", or another, at some stage in their life...

As for the allegations against him, if they're proven correct, well...yeah, he won't be seen as a particularly good bloke...

IFR33K

Coach

Which article did you read that in?

84 Baby

Referee
I think some of you guys are being unjustly harsh in him regarding his Roosters comment.

What he said was that he had an opportunity to sign with them for the 2016 season, didn't, and had pangs of regret, because it could have been him winning a comp that night.

I don't see what's wrong with that - I'm sure everyone here has experienced some form of "buyer's remorse", or another, at some stage in their life...

As for the allegations against him, if they're proven correct, well...yeah, he won't be seen as a particularly good bloke...
The way I see it he had three choices, Tits for the money, Rorters for the premiership or us for the challenge. His choice and his regret say a lot

T-Boon

Coach
The way I see it he had three choices, Tits for the money, Rorters for the premiership or us for the challenge. His choice and his regret say a lot

I still maintain that because of the salary cap situation Greenberg was not going to let Hayne come back to Parra.
He really wanted to come back. He was sad at his press conference to announce his signing with the Titans.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Tbh, it just says to me that - as an elite athlete - he wanted to win a Premiership, and he knew his best shot was with the Roosters.

Can you blame him?

I'm not a fan of Jarryd Hayne, the person - but I can see where he's coming from.

Latest posts