What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

skeepe

Immortal
Looks like it’s the 1 seed for me again. Feel free to offer a challenge next season.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Bye
#1 Gruden's QB Camp

#2 The Year of the Diamond Dogs

#3 Gronk Spiked Punch
V
#6 Sultans

#4 The Turkey Holes
V
#5 Orange Crush

zombie jesus

Staff member
Picks 1/2
Dreamweavers v Neckties

Picks 3/4
HTTR v Hangmen

Picks 5/6
No Fly Zone v S2YBanana

Bring on the Turdweavers for the #1 pick :rofl:

Hard to argue with the moniker of “Turd Weavers” this year. The weaver part may be too generous though. “Turd knots” or “Twisted turds” might be more fitting.

Continuous middling seasons without completely bottoming out have eventually caught up for the flaming chod-bin we currently see.

Ah well, may as well do it in an “asterisk year”. :wink:

Mjp81

Juniors
Hard to argue with the moniker of “Turd Weavers” this year. The weaver part may be too generous though. “Turd knots” or “Twisted turds” might be more fitting.

Continuous middling seasons without completely bottoming out have eventually caught up for the flaming chod-bin we currently see.

Ah well, may as well do it in an “asterisk year”. :wink:
I follow the Lions. I run this team like I’m the Lions. I’m going nowhere but playoffs for picks 1-4 for however long this league survives

Thanks mate. Not ideal being in the last place playoff but it’s oddly satisfying to get the top pick for next year.

Yep. Definitely like the idea of fighting it out with the winner of the Foreskin Bowl earning the #1 pick. There’s no tanking in The Factories of Sadness.

Having 2 dnp’s in the last game just puts a nice little turd-nugget full-stop on this bullshit season.

nick87

Coach
Yep. Definitely like the idea of fighting it out with the winner of the Foreskin Bowl earning the #1 pick. There’s no tanking in The Factories of Sadness.

Having 2 dnp’s in the last game just puts a nice little turd-nugget full-stop on this bullshit season.

I... i umm completely forgot about this... thankfully it wouldnt have mattered. But not my finest year in the Sadness, gotta regroup and focus to come back strong next year