What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

zombie jesus

Staff member
Coming up

Gruden's QB Camp v Orange Crush
The Year of the Diamond Dogs v Sultans of Schwing

Pick 7/8
Gronk Spiked Punch v The Turkey Holes

zombie jesus

Staff member
Championship Game
Gruden's QB Camp v The Year of the Diamond Dogs

Draft slot 3/4
Sultans v Orange Crush

Tom155

Coach
Looks like this one’s going down to the wire. I think I’m gone here.
Was never in doubt me + FF playoffs do not go well together, would've easily won against either of the other two teams but of course not.

Some dud selections cost me big time picking up Bostic instead of Reddick/Judon & starting Winfield over Neal the biggest ones

Anything can happen of course but imo HOC/GrudensQB should have no trouble going back to back here.

3rd huge high scoring matchup between the Crush/GrudensQB this season, great rivalry going on in division 4 & then there is the lowly Dreamweavers :eek:

Week 5 - Crush 265.60 vs. GrudensQB 225.72
Week 12 - Crush 228.68 vs. GrudensQB 240.54
Finals Week 2 - Crush 232.41 vs. GrudensQB 248.37

skeepe

Immortal
Was never in doubt me + FF playoffs do not go well together, would've easily won against either of the other two teams but of course not.

Some dud selections cost me big time picking up Bostic instead of Reddick/Judon & starting Winfield over Neal the biggest ones

Anything can happen of course but imo HOC/GrudensQB should have no trouble going back to back here.

3rd huge high scoring matchup between the Crush/GrudensQB this season, great rivalry going on in division 4 & then there is the lowly Dreamweavers :eek:

Week 5 - Crush 265.60 vs. GrudensQB 225.72
Week 12 - Crush 228.68 vs. GrudensQB 240.54
Finals Week 2 - Crush 232.41 vs. GrudensQB 248.37

Not gonna lie, I thought you had me. Really happy with my team, that 240 in week 12 is actually my lowest score in the last 4 weeks.

When building my roster I targeted this year as the year I had to win it all or blow it up and start again. While that’s still in question this year, last year was a nice bonus. The result of that though is I have 18 players going to free agency so it’s going to be a real interesting off-season.

skeepe

Immortal
Kamara’s getting my franchise tag this off season. Just putting it out there early.

Latest posts