What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Bandwagon

Staff member
This is the one of the women in that Georgia surveillance footage and the mother of the woman with blonde braids. The claim is also that she is seen in the surveillance footage putting the same ballots into the machine three times. Has also been charged with fraud in the past. Don't know if convicted.

It's a hoax mate.

They recounted in GA, ended up with Biden having an insignificantly higher number of votes.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/rubyfreeman_georgia-instagram-post/

It's a hoax mate.

They recounted in GA, ended up with Biden having an insignificantly higher number of votes.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/rubyfreeman_georgia-instagram-post/
I never mentioned the Instagram thing as that looks like a hoax. But this isn't the same thing.
A recount might mean she didn't count ballots several times but it is not an audit and wouldn't uncover fraudulent ballots. Along with the press reports at the time that counting had stopped for the night, and the affidavits from several people that they were told to go home, this looks very shonky. They counted ballots for two hours without observers present, and those ballots came from under a covered table.

Bandwagon

Staff member
A recount might mean she didn't count ballots several times

So let's be clear, when you posted "The claim is also that she is seen in the surveillance footage putting the same ballots into the machine three times" That is disproven by a recount, yes?

but it is not an audit and wouldn't uncover fraudulent ballots.

55 cases in court, no fraud proven. The thing is if you're gonna claim fraud, it's up to you to prove it, not for others to disprove it. That's a very basic tenet of law.

Along with the press reports at the time that counting had stopped for the night,

The press don't decide when counting stops, it clearly didn't,

and the affidavits from several people that they were told to go home, this looks very shonky.

Yeah, the Affa davids that no one seems keen to test in court

They counted ballots for two hours without observers present, and those ballots came from under a covered table.

Was the table covered, are you sure about that, because i don't see any coverings in any video I've seen.

And where do you think they should have but those boxes, in the isle?

That'd be real clever hey?

So let's be clear, when you posted "The claim is also that she is seen in the surveillance footage putting the same ballots into the machine three times" That is disproven by a recount, yes?

55 cases in court, no fraud proven. The thing is if you're gonna claim fraud, it's up to you to prove it, not for others to disprove it. That's a very basic tenet of law.

The press don't decide when counting stops, it clearly didn't,

Yeah, the Affa davids that no one seems keen to test in court

Was the table covered, are you sure about that, because i don't see any coverings in any video I've seen.

And where do you think they should have but those boxes, in the isle?

That'd be real clever hey?
As I stated, yes, but a recount would not uncover fake votes. It would just recount the fake votes.

55 cases? You're trying to suggest that has any bearing on this case? It doesn't.

The press don't decide, but if they report at the time that counting has stopped for the night, and that comes from the election official, then it's corroborating evidence for the same claims in the affidavits. As is the highly unusual footage where everyone just left.

Table looks covered to me.

Why would they need to be stored anywhere? Or why not wherever all the other ballots are?

Sorry mate but I'm not taking your fact checkers' word on this one.

strider

Post Whore
Table was covered to the floor ... in one video, some dude moves it from where it was originally put, and then back again ... you can see its fully covered all the way to the floor

If they have full video for the entire day, then surely they can eventually find how the cases get put under there

Table was covered to the floor ... in one video, some dude moves it from where it was originally put, and then back again ... you can see its fully covered all the way to the floor

If they have full video for the entire day, then surely they can eventually find how the cases get put under there
Unless they were already under there when it was wheeled in at 8:30 or so in the morning.

Bandwagon

Staff member

Have a look at the video @I'm a loser baby... posted, there's boxes f**king everywhere, under desks, against the walls, anywhere that isn't a walkway. None of it covered.

strider

Post Whore
That video with the woman seems like its somewhere separate to the main area???

I dunno ... i cant understand shit that she says .... but she is acting weird

That video with the woman seems like its somewhere separate to the main area???

I dunno ... i cant understand shit that she says .... but she is acting weird
It does. I think it's before. But put it together with the surveillance footage, the handoff to the daughter to some guy, yeah f**k off fact checkers.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Maybe. Are you suggesting different things can't happen in the same place at different times?

Nah, I'm stating that there's boxes of ballots stacked up against the walls, and under tables and desks everywhere there, which kinda makes sense because if you stack them in the hall or the middle of the floor merkins will trip over them.

So it's perfectly normal for them to be placed out of the way, like under a table.