What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New gear

Craigshark

First Grade
Can’t upload the photo for some reason but “sharks at Kareela.” Looks a bit cheap. Not sure on the designs yet. Anyone got any news on potential sponsors?

Quigs

Immortal
Anyone heard any pricing from me Gate mob or has Scummo from Marketing upset them too. Prick of a thang he is.

Amateur hour as usual, as if you would pay $160 for a jersey and then the sponsor will no doubt change to some shit tiny company that will probably go bust mid season.

Is there any sponsors on the back, they don’t even show it!

Stake Removed

First Grade
The club needs to put and effort into merchandise.

I hate the Drags but I give them credit if you travel in country QLD on WIN they advertise, we don't I can't see how it would be an expensive advertisement, we should be doing this

What happened to rashays being a sponsor? That story got put out and they're not listed at all on the site.
that was fo the finals
which was one game

anyway. theyre gone..as per

the hsarks have one corporate sponsor on their jersey. sure, we are promoting kareela and they may have paid for it.
buuut whatever
we have 1. other clubs have 4-5
shows were we are at. in my opinion

that was fo the finals
which was one game

anyway. theyre gone..as per

the hsarks have one corporate sponsor on their jersey. sure, we are promoting kareela and they may have paid for it.
buuut whatever
we have 1. other clubs have 4-5
shows were we are at. in my opinion
Yeah thought it was supposed to be a multi year deal but obviously not. Embarrassing looking at the lack of sponsorship this club has

Craigshark

First Grade
Yeah thought it was supposed to be a multi year deal but obviously not. Embarrassing looking at the lack of sponsorship this club has

someone here did say there was potential for them to upgrade, however from the outside it looks like that’s all over. Hopefully they find something before the season kicks off. As you said it’s embarrassing at the moment.

Weaponhead

Coach
The Sharks are not in a strong position right now. No home, mediocre, low profile team and a history of bad publicity (Xerri latest in long line). The board are also not exactly titans of industry.

Getting back to Shark Park with the development sorted will help. Approval for ground upgrades would be very positive as well.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Rashays got 40 minutes of gold and 40 minutes of mediocre in that semi v the Raiders. Probally enough for them.
In terms of sponsors, same old story - a reflection on both our mob, but also the league in general and deadset the crummiest year on record

hmmm.you say the league but if you look at the breakdown,
every club has at least 3 sponsors on their jerseys, that aren't part of their business (The knights have 3 and also have newcastle wests, who own them). Most have 4 or 5
We have 1.

Quicksilver

Bench
This is all still a hangover from ASADA and all of our other issues.

This is why we need to be squeaky clean. This is why you avoid the Carney’s of this world.

Latest posts