What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

hindy111

Post Whore
If a girl had been sending me nudes and telling me hshe thought about f**king me followed then by inviting me over her place at night I would take a guess that sex was involved and she was just after some fun perhaps. I think that's a reasonable assumption and logical one.

The question must be asked had he handled the situation a little nicer would of it come to this? It sound's a little like she was hurt more when she realised she was nothing more to him then just some sort of ' cum release '
I find the whole story foul.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If a girl had been sending me nudes and telling me hshe thought about f**king me followed then by inviting me over her place at night I would take a guess that sex was involved and she was just after some fun perhaps. I think that's a reasonable assumption and logical one.

The question must be asked had he handled the situation a little nicer would of it come to this? It sound's a little like she was hurt more when she realised she was nothing more to him then just some sort of ' cum release '
I find the whole story foul.
It is crass. He only wanted her to carry the semen from the bedroom to the toilet. After singing along to Ed Sheeran.

blue bags

First Grade
The taxi driver f**ked him. If she just stayed in the car and waited as she was told, then the chick wouldn't have felt like a s**t .
ok the taxi cab driver is a female ok, I understand now
but you cant point blame to the driver, or the other person
Hayne had been drinking, he should never had put himself in a chit spot like that

Last edited: