What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2020

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yeh got to feel for connections. He's only a 6 year old so it must be a serious issue for them to pull the pin. Only had the 14 starts career barely got going.

Santa Ana Lane also retired same day, probably 12 months late but still sad... he was always a favourite of mine after I backed him for a stack the day he won the Goodwood.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeh got to feel for connections. He's only a 6 year old so it must be a serious issue for them to pull the pin. Only had the 14 starts career barely got going.

Santa Ana Lane also retired same day, probably 12 months late but still sad... he was always a favourite of mine after I backed him for a stack the day he won the Goodwood.
Santa won me quite a bit of dosh, in Straddy playing almost 30’s had a stack on him that day. And his best wiin the TJ IMO I wasn’t on him. I’d smashed English and I was in the queue before he came from nowhere to knock me off. I felt physically ill.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Santa won me quite a bit of dosh, in Straddy playing almost 30’s had a stack on him that day. And his best wiin the TJ IMO I wasn’t on him. I’d smashed English and I was in the queue before he came from nowhere to knock me off. I felt physically ill.

At his best Santa was pretty elite, 12-18 months there he was probably the best sprinter on the planet.

to_ddeath

Coach

Same, sorta.
Won a stack on SAL in the Goodwood & then the Strad (got on at 15s)...went nuts on Redjerk Warrior in the Darley & SAL bolted in, and at a decent price.
Great horse though, never the same after that TJ win. Was a late bloomer to start but retired a champ.

Sphagnum

Coach
I’m a deadset masochist, back in tomorrow for a small dose of pain after filling my guts today.
Randwick looks most appealing, better prepare thy anus.
Hope everyone had a great Xmas to make up for the merkin that was this year.

T.
Hope you had a good Chrissy lads.

Woke up shaking after there were no races yesterday.

keen on Dzsenifer in race 3 and Skate to Paris in race 7 at eagle farm.

Latest posts