What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2020

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Buckle yourselves in degenerates you’re in for a wild ride.

The only way to make myself feel better after coming to the realisation that Parra are doomed to fail like always is to wind up and let fly on the punt today.

Somehow knowing I’ll be doing my ass in and potentially soiling myself at the pub takes the pain away

Behemoth #2 R7 get your Springs off to the right start

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Harsh on Regal Power who needs longer than that race was. Agree on Arcadia who hasn’t been the same since Waller butchered her last prep

Thought he was very plain.. I backed him at the odds, didn't think he was a moral by any means but thought he would be storming home late, he did win an All-Star Mile. Did nothing.

I was firmly in the Arcadia Queen freak bandwagon, but starting to lose faith now. At best you would give her a pass mark for that run. Looking back her form is pretty questionable, she went okay in the Golden Eagle as favourite and failed miserably in The Everest when heavily backed. The only race she has won in the Eastern States was the Theo Marks where she beat Trope, that horse is a bigger pretender than Milli Vanilli.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Thought he was very plain.. I backed him at the odds, didn't think he was a moral by any means but thought he would be storming home late, he did win an All-Star Mile. Did nothing.

I was firmly in the Arcadia Queen freak bandwagon, but starting to lose faith now. At best you would give her a pass mark for that run. Looking back her form is pretty questionable, she went okay in the Golden Eagle as favourite and failed miserably in The Everest when heavily backed. The only race she has won in the Eastern States was the Theo Marks where she beat Trope, that horse is a bigger pretender than Milli Vanilli.

Prepared to give Regal Power another go I wasn’t on it. The trainer even said neither of his horses were at their peak. That’s usually a big red flag. Was in Sirrconi myself was a huge run.

Arcadia I have no idea it’s been horribly overrated off a very poor WA group when it blitzed them. Came over with massive wraps and as you stated the results speak to themselves.

Latest posts