What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce sexting scandal

T-Boon

Coach
In Catch 22, there's a bloke that disapproved of loose women who turned him down.

You remind me of him

Well firstly, they turn you down as well you ugly merkin.

Secondly I am just treating these footy women the way I treat the footy men meanwhile you are one of these white knight women can do no wrong types.

If you cant bring yourself to agree with me that footballer women are a particular type then its really you that is disrespectful to "women". Its like arguing that biker chicks are not a particular type when clearly they are.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Well firstly, they turn you down as well you ugly merkin.

Secondly I am just treating these footy women the way I treat the footy men meanwhile you are one of these white knight women can do no wrong types.

If you cant bring yourself to agree with me that footballer women are a particular type then its really you that is disrespectful to "women". Its like arguing that biker chicks are not a particular type when clearly they are.

You're good at hatin'.