What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs NRL Fantasy

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
You just wanna start as strong as possible and worry about origin later?

Exactly. Like looking at my team the proper guns i have are: Cook, Tedesco, Cleary, Crichton, Dfifita.

All of these guys play origin but my gut feel is that even with origin they'll all be top scorers in their position. Plus these are the kind of guys that can go BOOM in one week and you'll be so devastated you didn't have them. They will also be in my final 17 barring injury.

Your eventually going to need to trade all of these guys in as well. What happens if over origin your team hits massive injuries? You won't be able to get them in and you'll get smashed on overall rankings.

Just my two cents on planning for byes.

I think its silly to look at people based on origin so early in the season. I want to hold my trades as much as possible until the byes and then look at trading in some round 13 guns and cash cows. My biggest thing this year will be wasting trades.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Alright Mr 20

Cook
Koloa LAM Crichton
Dfifita Davey
Lam Cleary
Averillo Roberts
TTrbo Oates Tedesco

Egan Watson J Brailey Liddle
Moylan Niu Hola Blore

This draft is my best spread draft with guns in almost every tier except centre. I know I have the 4 hooker bench but my 18-21 cover off all other positions and I really rate Egan
I just can’t pick Moylan bro.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Im not the biggest fan of picking Moylan. There might be another option in Connor Tracey. Apparently he has been training at fullback and is the favourite to claim the spot. Im down for Tracey at fullback.
Talk is though that SJ is ahead of schedule and mightn’t miss much footy at all

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well Tommy is busted again! That's going to make a bit of a mess at the back.

First thoughts were I might just have to settle for Moylan but then realised I already have the prick there!
Draft 19 with 91k spare

Cook
Koloa Watson Lodge
Fifita Riki
Cleary Brooks
Averillo Roberts
Hopoate Teddy Simonsson

Angus Brailey Lam Liddle
Leniu Hola Niu Utoikamanu

Thoughts??

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Randall is not in their top 30 as of now, development contract.

Thoughts on Brooks bro?

I've looked at Luke Brooks pretty thoroughly. Everyone is basically banking on the fact that he will pick up KM'S and boost his attacking stats. Im not gambling on that kind of risk for someone thats priced at 40. He could easily be a flop like last year. Madge isn't afraid to drop players.

The two halves that I've been looking at for a 3rd half very closely are Croker and Munster. Munster is probably too expensive to pick up for me but if he picks up goal kicking he has a lot of value.

Croker for me will be in my 18-21 however I think if he becomes a starting hooker at manly which is the predicted outcome then he should average between 35-40 which would be awesome cash generation and an option to fill in if one of my halves goes down for a week.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I've looked at Luke Brooks pretty thoroughly. Everyone is basically banking on the fact that he will pick up KM'S and boost his attacking stats. Im not gambling on that kind of risk for someone thats priced at 40. He could easily be a flop like last year. Madge isn't afraid to drop players.

The two halves that I've been looking at for a 3rd half very closely are Croker and Munster. Munster is probably too expensive to pick up for me but if he picks up goal kicking he has a lot of value.

Croker for me will be in my 18-21 however I think if he becomes a starting hooker at manly which is the predicted outcome then he should average between 35-40 which would be awesome cash generation and an option to fill in if one of my halves goes down for a week.
Sorry bro Croker went down at training with a hammy strain.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nah im not considering Latrell because he will be a wait and see for me. We have a tough first couple of games too as well.

4 players im considering in the WFB are teddy, pappy, isaako and hoy.
I’m looking into Latrell in more depth tonight as an option am I crazy?

I just think Souths are primed this year and Latrell is gonna start fast....

Dunno if I have the guts to do it though......

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I’m looking into Latrell in more depth tonight as an option am I crazy?

I just think Souths are primed this year and Latrell is gonna start fast....

Dunno if I have the guts to do it though......

There's just no consistency there. One week he'll score 20 and the next week he'll score 60+. Its hard to trust a player like that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
There's just no consistency there. One week he'll score 20 and the next week he'll score 60+. Its hard to trust a player like that.
I may start with Teddy but then start with Holmes or Isaako to make 100k then upgrade to Pap after that.... would probs mean I can get Welch in. These first 4 rounds you think he would see 55-60mins, he could be putting up scores between 50-55 which is 10-15 points above his price.

You are much more quieter than last year mate. What are a few things that stand out to you currently?

hunters

Juniors
I may start with Teddy but then start with Holmes or Isaako to make 100k then upgrade to Pap after that.... would probs mean I can get Welch in. These first 4 rounds you think he would see 55-60mins, he could be putting up scores between 50-55 which is 10-15 points above his price.

You are much more quieter than last year mate. What are a few things that stand out to you currently?
Finucane is injured now which adds to Welch’s appeal. Not sure I can fit him in though.

Latest posts