What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd2: Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Bankwest Stadium 18/3

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Not sure that’s the way I wouId go.....is Marata mobile enough to defend at centre?

Is it worth weakening the bench?

rather Dunster

Happy MEel

First Grade
We haven’t named a replacement so unless we’re playing with 16 players, I’m guessing Penisini is given his debut.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Holy crap it is pissing down here...

Also, say what you want about how bad the members cap looks this year, geez they are super comfy to wear...
Yeah. Just got mine and my poster. Pretty well organised. Lucky they sacked the Cheergirls. They would have drowned out here.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Hipgrave onto the bench for Niukore.

penissi can’t play. Wasn’t in extended squad
Surely it’s an easy argument to say Marata isn’t a centre to get a special allowance.

edit: Actually Smith to centre, Hipgrave or Lussick to the bench.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Surely Dunster coming in on the Wing and Fergo to centre was the common sense move??? Melbourne are one of the
Quickest teams in the comp they are going to absolutely shred a bloke who does his best work in the middle these days. Development club that’s too scared to give Dunster a run. He more than held his own against the Bunnies.

Latest posts