What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Sat - Brisbane 24-0 Canterbury @ Suncorp

Round 3: Brisbane v Canterbury

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Ive waited since July, it’s only Canterbury and we are complete trash but this is my mOmEnT
images

Well in. You have taken a lashing on here with honour!

reanimate

Bench
Based on these results are the Bulldogs making Trent and his Mrs clean the gym? Have they given him good enough chairs?

betcats

Referee
Napa and Hetherington look slow af when they run, but still pretty quick in comparison to Kyle Flanagan.

I'm not sure I agree with the Dogs recruitment policy of targeting sloths when speed and explosiveness are so important.

Their recruitment has been terrible. They have signed some talented players but they are so far off having an adequate nrl squad even if you count Burton and JAC.

saint.nick

Coach
'breaks the game open' Stfu. This is why the game should not expand.
Unless there is a magical mystery pool of talent hidden somewhere in some QLD hinterland or military base, then where the f**k are all these extra first grade quality players gonna come from? As it already is, the bad teams are usually bad because they have too many players who won a first grade spot in a poker game.

mongoose

Coach
Their recruitment has been terrible. They have signed some talented players but they are so far off having an adequate nrl squad even if you count Burton and JAC.
Their ball movement is very slow and so predictable. Absolutely no spark from dummy half either