What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Fri - Penrith 30-10 Canberra @ BlueBet

Round 5: Penrith v Canberra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exsilium

First Grade
This 18th man rule has failed us one round into the f**king rule

We lost a fullback on foul play and because it didnt rise to the level of send off or sin bin, we can replace him
who could have seen this coming?

Oh everyone?

Ok cool

Extended bench would fix all of this but that's way too simple for the NRL

blaza88z

Coach
Gerard Sutton has his fair share of shady calls but for me Ben Cummins is the worst of the lot, that time he sent Gillet to the bin for being off side after he ran 40 metres to make a scrambling tackle will go down in Rugby League folklore as one of the all time great referee f**k ups

The other one was when Braith Anasta got king hit by that Souths player and Souths got the penalty

.. and somehow he still has a job, there you go kids. If you are passionate about something no matter how geniused you are, there's always hope

Bazal

Post Whore
Gerard Sutton has his fair share of shady calls but for me Ben Cummins is the worst of the lot, that time he sent Gillet to the bin for being off side after he ran 40 metres to make a scrambling tackle will go down in Rugby League folklore as one of the all time great referee f**k ups

The other one was when Braith Anasta got king hit by that Souths player and Souths got the penalty

.. and somehow he still has a job, there you go kids. If you are passionate about something no matter how geniused you are, there's always hope

To be fair I'm still ok with rewarding a team for king hitting Braith

Being honest about your shit team’s prospects doesn’t constitute ‘riding the opponents dick’

correlation, causality etc
Haha when did your superstars win won last ? Defending a team that you don’t go for ... good job buddy
Enjoy that fourth place again

Sphagnum

Coach

100% he is the most obvious of the lot

blaza88z

Coach
The BS call against Rapana was huge but Best Young Chode not being able to dive on a simple loose ball hurt the Raiders just as much. What does he offer these days besides goal kicking and a face like a cats arse???

His surname has got him to places that on ability he doesn't deserve to be

Chief_Chujo

First Grade

The penalty on bwaif for getting his head smashed in is the only good thing Cummins has ever done.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He's the smugsiest of the lot

tenor.gif

SBD82

Coach

To be fair, Braith’s face is responsible for every fight he’s ever been in. And therefore he was correctly penalised.