What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Team I Want To Smash....

Gareth67

First Grade
What gets me , besides their attitude , is the absolute lack of respect they have for opponents.

Quite simply it is not in the true spirit of the game and knowing that their coach cannot see any fault in his charges behavior then quite simply the NRL should step in and and correct their way of thinking in no uncertain terms .

Even in the day of the biff as tough and hard as the game was then , the combatants - er I mean the players - would show respect to their opponents at games end with a slap on the shoulder or hand shake .

The Panthers need to be pulled into line quickly before this becomes more commonplace - over to you gentlemen at Phillip Street .

Nealo 12

Bench
What gets me , besides their attitude , is the absolute lack of respect they have for opponents.

Quite simply it is not in the true spirit of the game and knowing that their coach cannot see any fault in his charges behavior then quite simply the NRL should step in and and correct their way of thinking in no uncertain terms .

Even in the day of the biff as tough and hard as the game was then , the combatants - er I mean the players - would show respect to their opponents at games end with a slap on the shoulder or hand shake .

The Panthers need to be pulled into line quickly before this becomes more commonplace - over to you gentlemen at Phillip Street .
I will have a word with them , thanks for bringing it my attention.

Gareth67

First Grade
I will have a word with them , thanks for bringing it my attention.

And while your at it pull their coach aside and give him a few choice words .

Just for the record , I am glad that the Panthers form is continuing on from last year , the game needs gifted players as Penrith have in abundance and also more importantly teams that can outshine their big city cousins .

In saying that , nobody would like your boys to become known as the new Melbourne of the competition due to their antics .

Nealo 12

Bench
And while your at it pull their coach aside and give him a few choice words .

Just for the record , I am glad that the Panthers form is continuing on from last year , the game needs gifted players as Penrith have in abundance and also teams that can outshine their big city cousins .

In saying that , nobody would like your boys to become known as the new Melbourne of the competition for their antics .
Any constructive criticism is appreciated. Cheers

Dragsters

First Grade
Round 20 vs Souffs at the gong.

I'm going with a mate who's a rabid rabbit fan and in the 4 years I've known him we've been to 3 charity shields a couple of club games and that semi when they had to kick 3 field goals to beat us.

We've never won a game I have watched with him.

We are going to the gong match later this year and are making a weekend of it.

A Dragons victory would be sweet...

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
...and that's the arrogant arseholes out at Penrith - I was saying this 2 weeks ago how arrogant Cleary, Lua & Crichton are...I hate their cocky attitude - If we only win one more game it's this one for me...and now being reported...https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/w...t/news-story/919cb0cc19679ca527cd3f13dea8b2ec
Sims
Rava
McGuire
Lawrie

Fire up please.....I want this team smashed!!
To make things worse, the Raiders have been fined $10,000 because their trainer pulled at the jersey of one of the Penrith players during the "melee" and Crichton only gets fined $1,300. What a joke!!