What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Team I Want To Smash....

mickeylane

Bench
Sorry,...

Ali / Tyson / swagger etc.

The Pennies haven't won anything yet. They are carrying on like they have gone back to back to back.

We wouldn't be so lenient of Mel or the Chooks carried on like that.

They don't thou. Bellamy and Robinson are the difference.
Agree Cleary Snr is a bigger wanker than his team..Don't worry Hooks got his number and doesnt forget...

Gareth67

First Grade
I think the style of football the broncos played tonight in your face defence will make penrith very beatable..The way the dragons have been playing this year

Agree , the Broncs style is exactly what is required to beat them . They were a good chance of winning the game until the last 15 minutes.

They put a damn good showing against the Panthers and I thought were unlucky not to come away with a win.

Parra for semi 1984 my earliest realisation that life isn’t fair

Dogs for 1985 confirming that

Broncos for beating us in two NSWRL grand finals

Manly for ruining what would have been the most deserved fairy tale for Waite and the lads

Melbourne for giving me a day up there with my grandparents funerals in terms of sheer enjoyment

Souths ......... because it’s Souths

As an aside I see the media beat up of Penrith this week as an attempt to unsettle the young guys. Obviously no sex video to unearth in 2021. They’re a joy to watch personally and moreover a team we could do worse than try to emulate. If nothing else celebrate a team outside the usual 2 or 3 power houses having a lash. Some of those blokes grew up in fibro houses of MtDruitt with a lot of negative influences but there they are on the big stage. I like their story ..... until they play us at any rate

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I would love to smash the Dogs. My most hated by a mile. The family club.......lol

How good would it be if they lose every game in 2021? Do you think Baz will get the axe if they do? Poor bloke, I have no idea what he was thinking taking that job. Funny thing is he is one of my favourite players and has coached 2 of my most hated clubs.
Barrett has the heart the size of a pea. He chose to play for the scum instead of us when he returned to Australia because he said Saints supporters are too demanding. He’s a soft cock

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Parra for semi 1984 my earliest realisation that life isn’t fair

Dogs for 1985 confirming that

Broncos for beating us in two NSWRL grand finals

Manly for ruining what would have been the most deserved fairy tale for Waite and the lads

Melbourne for giving me a day up there with my grandparents funerals in terms of sheer enjoyment

Souths ......... because it’s Souths

As an aside I see the media beat up of Penrith this week as an attempt to unsettle the young guys. Obviously no sex video to unearth in 2021. They’re a joy to watch personally and moreover a team we could do worse than try to emulate. If nothing else celebrate a team outside the usual 2 or 3 power houses having a lash. Some of those blokes grew up in fibro houses of MtDruitt with a lot of negative influences but there they are on the big stage. I like their story ..... until they play us at any rate

I didn’t mind the riff until they decided to be dickheads and celebrate with the Canberra player on the sideline. Then they became even bigger dickheads when they made that handshake video and decided to celebrate their tries yesterday with handshakes. They’re probably the best side in the league but no need to be arrogant dickheads about it

I didn’t mind the riff until they decided to be dickheads and celebrate with the Canberra player on the sideline. Then they became even bigger dickheads when they made that handshake video and decided to celebrate their tries yesterday with handshakes. They’re probably the best side in the league but no need to be arrogant dickheads about it
Admittedly they’ve got to watch themselves. They could use the last week to foster an ‘us against them’ mentality but then potentially become exactly what they’re accused of.