What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs St Geo Illa @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 7: Sydney v St Geo Illa

• Sydney Roosters 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 7
Sydney Roosters v St George Illawarra Dragons
Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 25 April 2021

NRL 4:05pm

SYDNEY-2021.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Drew Hutchison 7. Sam Walker 8. Isaac Liu 9. Sam Verrills 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Angus Crichton 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Benjamin Marsce 15. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 16. Nat Butcher 17. Lindsay Collins 18. Fletcher Baker 19. Matt Ikuvalu 20. Egan Butcher 21. Tukupa Hau Tapuha

STGEOILLA-2021.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Cody Ramsey 3. Jack Bird 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Corey Norman 7. Adam Clune 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Josh Kerr 12. Tariq Sims 13. Tyrell Fuimaono
Interchange: 14. Kaide Ellis 15. Josh Mcguire 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Brayden Wiliame 18. Billy Burns 19. Poasa Faamausili 20. Jordan Pereira 21. Ben Hunt

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Matt Noyen
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

NSW Cup
Norths (SYD) v St Geo Illa at North Sydney Oval, Sun 2pm​

Last edited:
I think this may be the first time I have missed attending this match since the tradition began in 2002. Nonetheless, I will be glued to the screen on Sunday afternoon, 25 April 2021. It should once again be a cracker of a game and an occasion. I am very much looking forward to the team donning that famous sky blue war jersey. It will be fitting.

I don't think that we should be hot favourites. It could actually shape to be a very interesting affair, this one. Those guys have a great record against us in this fixture. I hope that we win, of course, but anything can happen.

I think this may be the first time I have missed attending this match since the tradition began in 2002. Nonetheless, I will be glued to the screen on Sunday afternoon, 25 April 2021. It should once again be a cracker of a game and an occasion. I am very much looking forward to the team donning that famous sky blue war jersey. It will be fitting.

I don't think that we should be hot favourites. It could actually shape to be a very interesting affair, this one. Those guys have a great record against us in this fixture. I hope that we win, of course, but anything can happen.

Valheru

Coach
I think in terms of who we can name, things are looking better than they were Friday after the storm game.

Apparently SST just needs to be monitored and should be fine.

Radley should absolutely be successful in his down grade given what has come to light int he media around that situation which would mean a fine only.

JWH is unknown at this stage

Robbo indicated Verrils would be close to ready as well

Let's hope things are on the up compared to Friday night. Having a longer than usual turnaround might work in our favour a bit. Sam is close, and it might give both SST and JWH enough time to be right on the day. Fingers crossed.

Headless Chook

Juniors
I think in terms of who we can name, things are looking better than they were Friday after the storm game.

Apparently SST just needs to be monitored and should be fine.

Radley should absolutely be successful in his down grade given what has come to light int he media around that situation which would mean a fine only.

JWH is unknown at this stage

Robbo indicated Verrils would be close to ready as well
Radley playing is an absolute must. I can’t see us winning without him. His defensive efforts are a given but it’s more the stability he will give our young halves that is more important.