What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heard a whisper

Frenzy.

Immortal
That as per usual, Ricky's intensity is wearing a bit thin and there are some Raiders with itchy feet. 2 are big names.

We had one once.

snout

First Grade
Croker must have a migraine by now.
Papalii is being shamed publicly.
We had a curtis scott once.

Tapines missus - is this a first?? A sportsmans wife slagging off the players coach. Publicly??
These dolly birds who have no brains and think social media Is the answer to all ills. Pull your woman into line marn. Youre an embarrassment.
And dropped.

shaggs

Coach

Tapines missus - is this a first?? A sportsmans wife slagging off the players coach. Publicly??
These dolly birds who have no brains and think social media Is the answer to all ills. Pull your woman into line marn. Youre an embarrassment.
And dropped.
Steph curry in the nba. His missus never shuts up.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
What baggage? Punched a bloke in a game and was falsely accused by cops.

That's barely a sandwich bag and nowhere near "baggage"

Yeah he’s a good player but was he not caught up in shit when he was playing junior grades with us? Could be someone else I’m thinking of.

And dropped.

Well thats the politically incorrect AND not too smart reply. Try ignoring it and focusing on the facts and cognitive responses to those facts , otherwise it all goes into skewiff politically correct stuff that you will NEVER win . ( Been happening for thousands of yrs Political correctness changes , but logic and reason doesnt. )

snout

First Grade
Well thats the politically incorrect AND not too smart reply. Try ignoring it and focusing on the facts and cognitive responses to those facts , otherwise it all goes into skewiff politically correct stuff that you will NEVER win . ( Been happening for thousands of yrs Political correctness changes , but logic and reason doesnt. )
Sorry man...l read it twice but l still got nothin.

Sorry man...l read it twice but l still got nothin.

Maybe third time lucky.... Just trying to point out that I think I know what you are saying , but there's better ways to say it ." Pull your woman into line ? " Please ???????!!!!!! You are one of my favorite and most respected posters so I just thought you could put it better than that.

Ads

First Grade
Curtis hated the club (well a certain dodgy coach) so I’d be surprised if bridges weren’t burnt but time heals. He’s not the player he looked like he could have been though so unless he was dirt cheap we should stay away.

Generalzod

Immortal

And dropped.

In saying that geez it’s funny, It’s like being clapped to by Ennis...

Tiger Shark

Bench
Curtis hated the club (well a certain dodgy coach) so I’d be surprised if bridges weren’t burnt but time heals. He’s not the player he looked like he could have been though so unless he was dirt cheap we should stay away.

I think if we're buying a centre it needs to be an absolute upgrade, otherwise I think the club has high hopes on Jensen. There's also Ferris and Jordan Samrani who's only 18 is also held in high regard.

There's also Ronnie moving to centre.

It might not be the worst thing having Chambers next year and we slowly bring in the young kids.