What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
Good trades mate!!!

I don't think ten is too low for Round 13, I think I'll be worse off to be honest.
With trades of Turpin to Verrills and Jet to Walsh I’d have 532k spare and:

Macca
Alvaro Haas Watson
Fifita Angus
Cleary Schuster
Bird Hampton
Walsh Simonsson Laurie

Brailey S. Walker Simpkin Verrills
Uto Leniu Teddy Pap

Would be loaded for next week, thoughts!?

Or is this side too weak?

Or should I look at Roberts to Walsh but then try go Turpin to someone up to 777k which is what I can afford? Or is it better to stick with my cow cow strategy?

Means I wouldn’t be getting Verrills this week though and still have no back up at centre with Bird and Hampton my only centres.....

@callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @hunters

Rabbits20

Immortal
Good trades mate!!!

I don't think ten is too low for Round 13, I think I'll be worse off to be honest.
I think I’ll go with Roberts to Walsh actually and Turpin to Moses. Leaves me with 97k spare itb and 22 trades left. Moses is a gun and won’t get cheaper. Take out the injury game he avg’s 60.

Leaves me with

Macca
Alvaro Haas Watson
Angus Fifita
Cleary Moses
Bird Hampton
Teddy Laurie Walsh

Brailey Schuster S. Walker Simpkin
Uto Leniu Simonsson Pap

Thoughts?

hunters

Juniors
I think I’ll go with Roberts to Walsh actually and Turpin to Moses. Leaves me with 97k spare itb and 22 trades left. Moses is a gun and won’t get cheaper. Take out the injury game he avg’s 60.

Leaves me with

Macca
Alvaro Haas Watson
Angus Fifita
Cleary Moses
Bird Hampton
Teddy Laurie Walsh

Uto Leniu Simonsson Pap

Thoughts?
That seems better to me mate, although I'm really not getting much of a chance to watch as much footy as I would like so I'm purely speculating on the scores they have been getting. Eels have a tidy run coming up and I imagine Moses won't play Origin.

callmack1

Staff member

Leaves me with

Macca
Alvaro Haas Watson
Angus Fifita
Cleary Moses
Bird Hampton
Teddy Laurie Walsh

Uto Leniu Simonsson Pap

Thoughts?
Not a bad option at all man!! Walsh is the next up and coming cash cow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Not a bad option at all man!! Walsh is the next up and coming cash cow.
Brown said he’s not playing every week though and CHT will be back in 2 weeks. I think I need to stay clear now.

Talk Pap will miss this week and next and he won’t play Round 13 or 17 and will be rested for a game or 2 during the origin period,

I could trade Pap to To’o or Edwards who plays round 13 and go Turpin to Moses with Hampton at centre and and Roberts moving to emergencies.

Could look at getting Verrills next week.

Would leave me with:

Macca
Haas Alvaro Watson
Angus Fifita
Cleary Moses
Bird Hampton
Teddy To’o/Edwards Laurie

Uto Leniu Roberts Simonsson

Thoughts @callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @hunters?

If you disagree what can I do... any suggestions?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Changed my mind again lol.

Now looking at Turpin to CHN and Leniu to Peachey....

Leaves me with:

Brailey
Watson Haas Alvaro
Fifita CHN
Cleary Schuster
Bird Peachey
Teddy Hampton Laurie

McCullough A. Crichton S. Walker Simpkin
Uto Simonsson Roberts Pap

Thoughts?

Would have 22 trades and 203k spare

Rabbits20

Immortal
I got Peachey and CHN last week.

I have this with 22 trades left and 203k spare:

Should I go Hampton to Cini and Alvaro or Uto to TPJ?? Or should I hold Alvaro and Uto and upgrade Hampton to a Brimson, Douiehi or Edwards moving Laurie to my 14-17. Thoughts? @callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @hunters

If I don’t bring a WFB in I’m stuck playing with Simonsson again in my back 3. Or is it more important to say go a Hampton to Cini and Alvaro to TPJ?

Talk Walsh is gonna be in the 14 now. I was gonna get him but not after that news this arvo.

Team is:

Brailey
Haas Watson Alvaro
CHN Fifita
Cleary Schuster
Peachey Bird
Teddy Simonsson Laurie

Macca Angus S. Walker Simpkin
Uto Hampton Pap Roberts

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I got Peachey and CHN last week.

I have this with 22 trades left and 203k spare:

Should I go Hampton to Cini and Alvaro or Uto to TPJ?? Or should I hold Alvaro and Uto and upgrade Hampton to a Brimson, Douiehi or Edwards moving Laurie to my 14-17. Thoughts? @callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @hunters

If I don’t bring a WFB in I’m stuck playing with Simonsson again in my back 3. Or is it more important to say go a Hampton to Cini and Alvaro to TPJ?

Talk Walsh is gonna be in the 14 now. I was gonna get him but not after that news this arvo.

Team is:

Brailey
Haas Watson Alvaro
CHN Fifita
Cleary Schuster
Peachey Bird
Teddy Simonsson Laurie

Macca Angus S. Walker Simpkin
Uto Hampton Pap Roberts

This is probably the last week you can bring TPJ in so if you want to do that I think you should pull the trigger.