What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs NRL Fantasy

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry for your loss mate, condolences to you and the family and lots of love.

I will have a look and a think about some options for you over the next day and get back to you before kick off tomorrow night if that's allgood?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I lost my Uncle last night at 7pm he was like my Grandfather I was so close to him I’m shattered and a mess can’t stop crying. He was a very special man to me and I was close with him. Found out when I got in the door from work last night.

I’m in shock still and absolutely shattered. On a real downer. I’m going to have a few days off work and be with my Aunty this arvo.

I just don’t know what to do and I’ve been shaking.

As for my fantasy team it’s miserable Momo, Jet, Niu, Pap and Simo owner I am now Levi on bench for Turpin I may as well just give in I feel that’s how I feel!

And as I told you all last night and it went to script Radley got off he is a Rorter they’re not accountable to anyone they pretty much always get off. Trell got the 4 weeks nothing surer.

Oh well Trell does have a discipline issue and needs to pull his head in. Hopefully he has a good look at himself and comes back firing to lead us to Glory!

As for Momo I also think 3 weeks is harsh. I think the Momo and Trell charges are both a little over the top.

I just want some consistency but I won’t hold my breath it doesn’t happen.

I can’t think straight can you help with my trades @callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @hunters

My team is absolutely miserable just like how I feel right now:

26 trades 10k spare:

Macca
Alvaro Haas Watson
Fifita Angus
Cleary Schuster
Momo Jet
Teddy Pap Laurie

Brailey Turpin Uto Simpkin
S. Walker Leniu Niu Simonsson

Mate im sorry about your loss. I think you've got to look at bringing in Turbo and Hampton though. Papy is said to be out for 2 weeks and there's not many good centre options going.

hunters

Juniors
I lost my Uncle last night at 7pm he was like my Grandfather I was so close to him I’m shattered and a mess can’t stop crying. He was a very special man to me and I was close with him. Found out when I got in the door from work last night.

I’m in shock still and absolutely shattered. On a real downer. I’m going to have a few days off work and be with my Aunty this arvo.

As for my fantasy team it’s miserable Momo, Jet, Niu, Pap and Simo owner I am now Levi on bench for Turpin I may as well just give in I feel that’s how I feel!

And as I told you all last night and it went to script Radley got off he is a Rorter they’re not accountable to anyone they pretty much always get off. Trell got the 4 weeks nothing surer.

Oh well Trell does have a discipline issue and needs to pull his head in. Hopefully he has a good look at himself and comes back firing to lead us to Glory!

As for Momo I also think 3 weeks is harsh. I think the Momo and Trell charges are both a little over the top.

I can’t think straight can you help with my trades @callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @hunters

26 trades 10k spare:

Macca
Alvaro Haas Watson
Fifita Angus
Cleary Schuster
Momo Jet
Teddy Pap Laurie

So sorry for your loss mate. Take care of yourself and those close to you.

I'm bringing in Hampton as my centres are complete poo. I grabbed Tom T last week and happy with that. Verrils at 246k could free up some cash and make a little.

But I wouldn't listen too much to me this year. I am the James Roberts of the Fantasy world, I used to be a gun but now I'm barely jogging along trying to keep up with the pack.

Mad Bunny

Juniors

26 trades 10k spare:

Macca
Alvaro Haas Watson
Fifita Angus
Cleary Schuster
Momo Jet
Teddy Pap Laurie

I'm sorry to hear about your beloved uncle's passing R20...Mad Bunny...

Rabbits20

Immortal
110k spare but I’ll run out of trades early only 24 left: (been so much carnage)

Macca
Haas Alvaro Watson
Angus Fifita
Cleary Schuster
Bird Roberts
Teddy Hampton Laurie

Brailey Turpin Simpkin S. Walker
Uto Leniu Pap Simonsson

What do we think my most urgent trades are?

It’s not worth trading Teddy out either is it?

@Souths Till I Die @callmack1 @hunters thoughts?

A bad week for me only 936 got several issues. Rank has dropped from 1500 to around 3000.

callmack1

Staff member
110k spare but I’ll run out of trades early only 24 left: (been so much carnage)

Macca
Haas Alvaro Watson
Angus Fifita
Cleary Schuster
Bird Roberts
Teddy Hampton Laurie

Brailey Turpin Simpkin S. Walker
Uto Leniu Pap Simonsson

What do we think my most urgent trades are?

It’s not worth trading Teddy out either is it?

@Souths Till I Die @callmack1 @hunters thoughts?

A bad week for me only 936 got several issues. Rank has dropped from 1500 to around 3000.
Roberts is absolutely urgent mate, he needs to go NOW!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Im waiting till team lists but Roberts is doing my absolute head in. My supercoach team is also struggling this year. Injuries are really hurting.

callmack1

Staff member
Even without seeing the team lists, Roberts needs to go. I traded Peachey and Hampton in last week as my new centre pairing so I've dropped Roberts to the reserves. Need to fully get rid of him too but I have other trades planned this week.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Even without seeing the team lists, Roberts needs to go. I traded Peachey and Hampton in last week as my new centre pairing so I've dropped Roberts to the reserves. Need to fully get rid of him too but I have other trades planned this week.
Love the Peachey trade in mate. Not sure I can afford him as I already have Haas and I haven’t made enough money to have brilliant in every position.

Thoughts on S. Crichton now he’s back to centre? Plays round13 has DPP as well and costs 444k. Another one is Opacic.

Or I could go Lomax, Best or Peachey.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I only have around 10 Round 13 players currently but I don’t wanna trade keepers or guys making money just for the sake of it.... is 10 too low for round 13?

If Levi is on the bench again I may go Turpin to Verrills and Roberts to Best

Would leave me 22 trades left and 202k spare, thoughts????

Macca
Alvaro Haas Watson
Angus Fifita
Cleary Schuster
Bird Best
Hampton Laurie Simonsson

Brailey S. Walker Simpkin Verrills
Uto Leniu Teddy Pap

Or is there a better trade or 2 I should look at?

callmack1

Staff member
I only have around 10 Round 13 players currently but I don’t wanna trade keepers or guys making money just for the sake of it.... is 10 too low for round 13?

If Levi is on the bench again I may go Turpin to Verrills and Roberts to Best

Would leave me 22 trades left and 202k spare, thoughts????

Macca
Alvaro Haas Watson
Angus Fifita
Cleary Schuster
Bird Best
Hampton Laurie Simonsson

Brailey S. Walker Simpkin Verrills
Uto Leniu Teddy Pap

Or is there a better trade or 2 I should look at?
Good trades mate!!!

I don't think ten is too low for Round 13, I think I'll be worse off to be honest.