What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The biggest signing

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Reminds me of Johnson, floats in and out of games and the gap between his best and worst is very wide.

Ads

First Grade
Reminds me of Johnson, floats in and out of games and the gap between his best and worst is very wide.
To be fair he’s never really been in a good team. Would be interesting to see him in a team that creates things rather than just hands him the ball with everything to do.

cb4

First Grade
I think we will be fine if SJ leaves. Internally, we have Moylan, Tracey and Trindall, plus Ryan Rivett, who has incredible wraps on him. Luke Metcalf can also play 6.

There are a lot of options on the market, and a lot of players will be tempted with 200k more. I feel very safe, knowing we have Mooney in the negotiations and a Coach as respected as Fitz coming on board.

webShark

I don't know if people can't see this or are just impatient.

There are dominoes waiting for a certain domino to be played.

Players don't only want to know who the coach is. They want to know who is getting them around the park.
Dont agree
Plenty just want the best deal. Not everyone is wanted by the Storm with Hughes and Munster.
Ponga went to Newcastle!

tye

Juniors
I think we will be fine if SJ leaves. Internally, we have Moylan, Tracey and Trindall, plus Ryan Rivett, who has incredible wraps on him. Luke Metcalf can also play 6.

There are a lot of options on the market, and a lot of players will be tempted with 200k more. I feel very safe, knowing we have Mooney in the negotiations and a Coach as respected as Fitz coming on board.
You seen much of Rivett? He going ok?

roboshark

Coach
Also thought metcalfe went ok in trials. Cant get a go now even with these bums cowarding it up each week