What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Fri - Parramatta 31-18 Sydney @ Bankwest

Round 9: Parramatta v Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel pretty confidently had the roosters scored that it wouid have been an 8 point try. It's a dreadful decision because Hutchinson was already in the in goal

It should have gone on report if the NRL is fair dinkum about player safety. He has clearly had his ribs broke through illegal play

Its like they cancelled everything from the Morris knock on, like nothing counts after that....

I honestly cannot fathom how on earth that has been completely let go. In the modern game you rarely see dirty play.... it just doesn’t happen...

But that was just a disgraceful act from Brown.. even if not intentional...

Accidents happen on the field, but he had a conscious decision he made in how he went in there... and he chose knees....

Gutless. And nothing will convince me otherwise..

t-ba

Post Whore
I know they structure substitutions differently in Union but they have a seven man bench. Four's just not enough considering how physical the game has gotten. Push it out to six or something.

Bazal

Post Whore
The long haired blonde, although the shorter haired blonde is very cute.

If Parra don't blow Easts off in ths 2nd half, they are kidding themselves for a shot at the big one.

We have no hooker and the Roosters will be looking to bash folks.

Not sure a blowout is necessarily on the cards.

Willie Ray

Bench
Meanwhile, the bunker:
AngelicColorlessGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif
Gold....thankyou!