What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Buzz.

sladden road

Juniors
I can hear it now. (Fernando)

Using the Ar signing to death ride the board.

How about getting f**ked because you helped cause this, just so you can run your agenda and run down the board, get someone in who leaks to you and pretend that people care about you.

You are not a single french fry to Chippy.(rip)

Never was and never will be.

sladden road

Juniors
The vibe in here sure has changed in the space of a week.

Cheer up.
Cmon Ze, please seem my “keep the faith..I trust Fitz” post in Ar.

Im just pissed at Buzz for his crap..you gotta be down with that.

Im with the new reign for next year not the old crew for this year.

Generalzod

Immortal
The other day he said that our offer was embarrassing 2.45 Brioncos 2.25 so who’s offer was more embarrassing phill.

Special K

Coach
Funny thing is 2 weeks ago buzz was saying Reynolds was taking our offer and now he is saying our offer was dog shit.

We made a great 3 year offer to Reynolds. Everything he asked for. The broncos gave more. Don’t listen to this 200k less crap. On the cap sure but TPA’s etc it’s more

Generalzod

Immortal
Funny thing is 2 weeks ago buzz was saying Reynolds was taking our offer and now he is saying our offer was dog shit.

We made a great 3 year offer to Reynolds. Everything he asked for. The broncos gave more. Don’t listen to this 200k less crap. On the cap sure but TPA’s etc it’s more
Exactly I’m made this point in the confirm signings, why would Reynolds move his entire family to be paid less at the Broncos.

SKIBUR

Juniors
I heard a rumour many, many years ago, that Buzz was actually a Tigers fan and only had the Sharks angle as a way of adding to the pantomime without impacting his club..

I have no reason to believe it, but then I have heard less plausible rumours.

sladden road

Juniors
He's just upset he didn't get the Broncos gig. He'll spend the year trashing any club CEO now, just watch.
f**k Ikin didn’t miss, yet..... he may have some points about rolling out the red carpet and being all invested from front office to the back of house.

King Ben

Juniors
f**k Ikin didn’t miss, yet..... he may have some points about rolling out the red carpet and being all invested from front office to the back of house.
People underestimate the power of King Wan in recruitment talks. Who could say no to the club when the smell of Billy Kee chicken is in the air!

Wozza

Juniors
Ikin can get farked as well.

God he loves to put the boot into the Sharks.

Such an arrogant biased merkin.
"Reynolds said he respected Fitzgibbon and Cronulla and were professional with all their dealings with him. He dreaded informing Fitzgibbon of his Brisbane decision on Wednesday." This statement from Reynolds shows just how uninformed these Foxsports farkwits really are. No doubt Ikin, that Turd Rothfield and Kojak will make a full apology at the first opportunity, oh look there goes a flying pig.

Eion

First Grade
"Reynolds said he respected Fitzgibbon and Cronulla and were professional with all their dealings with him. He dreaded informing Fitzgibbon of his Brisbane decision on Wednesday." This statement from Reynolds shows just how uninformed these Foxsports farkwits really are. No doubt Ikin, that Turd Rothfield and Kojak will make a full apology at the first opportunity, oh look there goes a flying pig.
This shit is going to happen when a big club pull out all stops.

Good on Reynolds for setting the record straight.

Good on Fitz for not being a farkwit after losing his man. He’s obviously taken the news professionally to the point that Reynolds has gone into bat.

I’m not even going to refer to that other farkwit.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Look the Donkeys are coming off their first ever spoon......have a clueless coach..,..their best players leaving in droves and the real threat of a second Brisbane team in ‘23. They were desperate to stop the rot in the corpse and the extras offered to ARen and his family were always going to be impossible to match. Good luck to Reynolds for securing his family’s future.