What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Buzz.

Generalzod

Immortal
Look the Donkeys are coming off their first ever spoon......have a clueless coach..,..their best players leaving in droves and the real threat of a second Brisbane team in ‘23. They were desperate to stop the rot in the corpse and the extras offered to ARen and his family were always going to be impossible to match. Good luck to Reynolds for securing his family’s future.
Apparently he has gone up there for less lol

Sometimes you have to wonder whether he's a Sharks fan or not. If I am a journalist I am not unnecessarily reporting on the club I love unless I have to. Buzz seems very keen to run over the Sharks under the guise of impartiality if it gets him a few extra hits on his blog or Twitter.

I feel the same about James Hooper and the Tigers (mind you, there's nothing positive to draw from the last 10 years for the Tigers, so it's a bit hard to spin the positive angle.)

I heard a rumour many, many years ago, that Buzz was actually a Tigers fan and only had the Sharks angle as a way of adding to the pantomime without impacting his club..

I have no reason to believe it, but then I have heard less plausible rumours.

He has said before that he was a Dragons fan before following the Sharks.

Craigshark

First Grade
He just pretended to be a fan to get the goss. Now he’s been cut off from the goss he’s going even harder then before.

shadowboxer

First Grade
He has said before that he was a Dragons fan before following the Sharks.
How old must he be then?
Most drags fans who converted over were local residents back when they started the team.
Either that or he was one of those flog fans who have both jerseys hanging in the closet. Probally time for buzz to come out of same closet

How old must he be then?
Most drags fans who converted over were local residents back when they started the team.
Either that or he was one of those flog fans who have both jerseys hanging in the closet. Probally time for buzz to come out of same closet
As I understand it he had a falling out with Dragons board.

Surprise, surprise

Quicksilver

Bench
How old must he be then?

I reckon he was about 47 when the Dragons entered the comp.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well, whatever we all think of him he's still winning

This thread is a win.

He's reading and laughing fo sho.

Should be rules about talking about him

Latest posts