What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday vs Raiders

dreary

Juniors
Two shit teams that didn’t deserve to win but 60+ missed tackles … we deserved it less so correct result.

Weaponhead

Coach
The complete lack of intent has been obvious. Forward pack gets owned most weeks. Woods and Tolman have no impact.

Attention to detail is poor. Attitude is ordinary. SJ only plays with ball in hand. Nikora not much better.

Talakai has fallen off a cliff. BHU just bounces off tackles.

Bring on the off season.

shadowboxer

First Grade
What’s worse they made the Raiders look amazing - and they are like the kanga I dropped 5 mins ago. Shit..
Missed tackles and the man of glass Johnson were the lowlights - never seen a player just chime in and out like him. Waste of talent through lack of desire. I feel for the Warriors

Bob Scott

Juniors
Hard for the young guys to get enthused and play to their best when they have to watch the amount of dross amongst the senior players that have no desire to do anything but collect their wages .
SJ shouldn't play for us again , so we might not win but we're not winning with him , i would add Woods as well , how can you expect a team of young inexperienced guys to perform when that is your captain .
I,m not even going to start on the so called coach , not sure he should be here next year either .