What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday vs Raiders

Sharkorff

Juniors
I will eat my hat if SJ lasts a month up at QLD
The two shits that he had left to give, have been given. If CB is having any input, then I’m hoping he sends him off to do some dry cleaning errands for his on-field, dinner suits.

snout

First Grade
Whats the surprise?
Once he signed for the warriors did anyone here think he was going to put in for the rest of the year?
Seriously??

Card Shark

Immortal
Read all the post game comments & it’s what I expected.

I can’t single out anyone for a bad game, we were collectively bad, however I will give some dispensation to Woods for having other things on his mind.

Hannay criticised our attitude in the press conference & 62 missed tackles tells a story, as does 20 offloads.

What also tells a story is only 3 offloads by us, that shows a distinct lack of fight.

This season is turning into a lottery with all teams in a bubble pretty much until finals time, only the mentally strong will survive.

That might be the kick in the pants we need to get us to realise it’s not a holiday!

Anyway, we brought this “lack of interest” season upon ourselves, so we have to suck it up.

I’m just hoping we make the 8 to continue our amazing run since the wooden spoon of 2014.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The two shits that he had left to give, have been given. If CB is having any input, then I’m hoping he sends him off to do some dry cleaning errands for his on-field, dinner suits.
If NRL gets approval for players to play in qld cup, that's where Johnson can play, the guy is not a professional

Stake Removed

First Grade
Read all the post game comments & it’s what I expected.

I can’t single out anyone for a bad game, we were collectively bad, however I will give some dispensation to Woods for having other things on his mind.

Hannay criticised our attitude in the press conference & 62 missed tackles tells a story, as does 20 offloads.

What also tells a story is only 3 offloads by us, that shows a distinct lack of fight.

This season is turning into a lottery with all teams in a bubble pretty much until finals time, only the mentally strong will survive.

That might be the kick in the pants we need to get us to realise it’s not a holiday!

Anyway, we brought this “lack of interest” season upon ourselves, so we have to suck it up.

I’m just hoping we make the 8 to continue our amazing run since the wooden spoon of 2014.
What is worse finish 9th or say lose first week of finals by 40 or 50

Chimp

Bench
An absolutely pathetic attitude towards defence - that amount of offloads alone shows that we did not enter the collision with any force or impact. Our first contact was soft, really REALLY soft - grabbing with hands, no shoulder. The amount of times our players were just pushed away was an embarrassment. I hope this weeks video sessions are just a compilation of every missed tackle. Slow it down, and embarrass each one of em miss after miss. Pathetic.
Then throw in our ‘defensive’ line…. Get back the 10 and then just wait for the attackers to pummel into us - awful.
Ref was also shite, but so what.