What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Stake Removed

First Grade
so do you bench tracey? i dont see many centres out there that arent top dollar? i think with his ball skills, kicking game and impromptu speed would work well opposite a barging ball hog on the other side. he'd be a good cog in a backline move
Do you look at trying then Nikora as a centre, I think he is much better option then Talakai out there, and considering what is available

R-15-3

Bench
Agree Center and half still a weakness but I’m happy if we get Thompson then fill a few spots in our squad with promising backs. Still think we have room for brooks 2 tho

Omnishark2

Juniors
Fotuaika would be my pick. Top player but think he re-signed this year.
Agree, Fotuaika around 600-650k would be an outstanding get - he is young, only going to get better, good footwork for a big unit. If he's considering offers after 1 Nov, I hope we get in the queue in front of the Stains !

Thompson is strong, but overpriced, even if the Dogs pay some freight. Plus you wouldn't be surprised if he plays the homesick Pommy card in a year or two.

Omnishark2

Juniors
Centre wise, we can't have Tracey as a starting centre next year - he is the 14, or nothing.

I'd be enquiring about Tevita Funa - perfect build for a centre, fast, tall, atheletic, can fill in at FB or wing if required. He seems to have fallen begin Morgan Harper & Saab in the pecking order at Manly (although that may change if they lose Suli). Get on it Moons !

carinashark

First Grade
Tracy is essential for the bench. Lomax name keeps coming up as unwanted. Anyone know anything?
Also 7 is still open . I liked Trindal but at the back end of games he goes missing or chooses the wrong options . If Metcalf gets more games we might have a better idea.