What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.13 v Bulldogs - Origin Time

Black Panther

Juniors
Wouldn’t even be surprised if a switch of Hynes the utility, Crichton to start at Centre, Wighton out all together and API 18th man.. Definitely mind games at the moment, but stil some puzzling choices in the squad.
Tell me how J Saf is even in the conversation?

Iamback

Coach
No issues with Wighton at the bench utility. He is playing well for the Raiders. Starting him is a waste of an interchange though.

Tupou selected based on height and his skills in the air. So why pick To'o then? Puzzling move to drop Ado-Carr.

Also I must be missing something on Reed Mahoney. I thought he'd start at 9 for sure. Hunt was alright there last year but Mahoney looks ready. Grant off the bench is terrifying however.

To'o starts the sets off well.

It works if next to a tall centre - Like Crichton

Makes the Wighton decision even dumber

soc123_au

Staff member
Also I must be missing something on Reed Mahoney. I thought he'd start at 9 for sure. Hunt was alright there last year but Mahoney looks ready. Grant off the bench is terrifying however.
He will be slipping on his jandals and relaxing with a few DB bitters out of the chilly bin on game night.

edit, he is a canetoad. It's Dylan Brown thats a Kiwi.

Last edited:

age.s

First Grade
Wouldn’t even be surprised if a switch of Hynes the utility, Crichton to start at Centre, Wighton out all together and API 18th man.. Definitely mind games at the moment, but stil some puzzling choices in the squad.
Tell me how J Saf is even in the conversation?
The only person playing mind games with Freddy is Freddy.

The_Frog

First Grade
High-flying Penrith will have seven, including Api Koroisau who is part of the extended bench and free to play for the Panthers on Friday night against the Dogs.
Can't say I recall a rep selector ever saying he chose a player because he'd just served a suspension before. Our Brad is certainly one of a kind.

Kilkenny

Coach
Looking forward to the team lineup to see who Ivan goes with.

All will be revealed in 15 minutes time.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Team list for Penrith Panthers
  • At Fullback: number 1, the captain, Dylan Edwards
  • At Winger: number 2, Taylan May
  • At Centre: number 3, Izack Tago
  • At Centre: number 4, Robert Jennings
  • At Winger: number 5, Charlie Staines
  • At Five-Eighth: number 6, Kurt Falls
  • At Halfback: number 7, Sean O'Sullivan
  • At Prop: number 8, Moses Leota
  • At Hooker: number 9, Apisai Koroisau
  • At Prop: number 10, James Fisher-Harris
  • At 2nd Row: number 11, Viliame Kikau
  • At 2nd Row: number 12, Chris Smith
  • At Lock: number 13, Matthew Eisenhuth
  • At Interchange: number 14, Mitch Kenny
  • At Interchange: number 15, Scott Sorensen
  • At Interchange: number 16, Spencer Leniu
  • At Interchange: number 17, Jaeman Salmon
  • At Replacement: number 18, Soni Luke
  • At Reserve: number 19, J'maine Hopgood
  • At Reserve: number 20, Lindsay Smith
  • At Reserve: number 21, Sunia Turuva
  • At Reserve: number 22, Preston Riki
Sorry for the weird format... Copy and paste and couldn't be bothered to fix it up

Latest posts