What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

41% of all voters in the 2023 Stadium Awards were from Western Australia, 18% from Queensland, and 15% from Victoria and New South Wales.

I wonder how many times Perth Red voted?

He went on a break from LU during the Christmas period. He was probably on Austadiums voting for PRS a million times.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Curious to know the criteria, Surely not having a roof on a grandstand moves it down the list
I don’t think there was a criteria, it was just a poll. But the criteria I used with the list I gave was overall stadium design including roof coverage.

Vee

First Grade
Has anyone on here actually been to the Perth stadium?
I went for Origin a few years ago. Underwhelmed, though the locals couldn't stop telling me how good it was.

I couldn't see the $2B or whatever it cost but some have explained a lot of it went into reclamation, transport infrastructure etc.

This is wild

yanks are crazy for nfl

This is a photo taken during the game -

1705486909744.png

In fact, in the lead up to the game, they were asking for people to help shovel snow at the ground beforehand -

Perth Red

Post Whore
This is a photo taken during the game -

View attachment 83436

In fact, in the lead up to the game, they were asking for people to help shovel snow at the ground beforehand -

Growing up watching RL in England when it was a winter game getting there early to shovel snow off the pitch wasn’t uncommon. They liked to leave it on as late as possible to stop the ground freezing, frozen ground meant game off. They also used orange balls for those snowy games,

shewi6

Juniors

Hopefully this leads to the knockdown and rebuild of the gabba getting cancelled, an outrageous waste of $2.7B and thats not even counting any inevitable cost blowouts.

Wb1234

Referee

Hopefully this leads to the knockdown and rebuild of the gabba getting cancelled, an outrageous waste of $2.7B and thats not even counting any inevitable cost blowouts.
Excellent