What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R1 v Titans.

Parko1310

Juniors
Could M Molo off the bench do some time at dummy half . He has the shape of piggy Riddell
I must have been watching a different game to others with M Molo. Straight out of the team for mine. He tries hard, but he gets dominated in contact every time he runs the ball. He's no necessity to this team, he's a cup player. And at hooker.. no way, just too slow

FlickFlano

Juniors
why? BMM/Fifita/Muhl played a combined 40 minutes ... there is absolutely zero need to have a bench like that, they simply wont play and dont need to play.

One of Muhl/Marschke are needed simply to cover ... if they play great if they dont need to play thats fine too.

kit66

Bench
fair fair.
Long term Frank Molo might be on the chopping block unless he’d want to take a major pay cut. Good player but the value not really there.

always hard to drop players after a performance like that. They all played well.

I think Frank will hit best form this year. Last night 118 mtrs, 32 tkls 1 miss and in the Wests trial 164mtrs, 36 tkls 1 miss. Not the time to be dropping him. Bench is a possibility but we're not exactly flush with props. I can see M.Molo making way when Sele, Luc and Lawrie are all fit but he's been great too so far, handy back up.

qld redvee

Juniors
I think Frank will hit best form this year. Last night 118 mtrs, 32 tkls 1 miss and in the Wests trial 164mtrs, 36 tkls 1 miss. Not the time to be dropping him. Bench is a possibility but we're not exactly flush with props. I can see M.Molo making way when Sele, Luc and Lawrie are all fit but he's been great too so far, handy back up.
Flanno just said on mum frank lost 8kg in off season but put on 3kg of muscle.. he can only improve as he adapts to flannos game plan

Yup I agree he was great at lock.
His stats refute that. A piddling 45m from 8 carries while with his defense which is supposed to be his strong suit, I saw him jumper grabbing and going third into tackles. Compare that to JDB who almost always is first into the tackle and he never jumper grabs. To be honest I did not see all of the game, but what I did see of Eisenhuth did not impress me. Did Flanno see the same.

Last edited:

Parko1310

Juniors
His stats refute that. A piddling 45m from 8 carries while with his defense which is supposed to be his strong suit, I saw him jumper grabbing and going third into tackles. Compare that to JDB who almost always is first into the tackle and he never jumper grabs. To be honest I did not see all of the game, but what I did see of Eisenhuth did not impress me. Did Flanno see the same.
Eisenhuth's role is not to be a metre eater. JDB as a starting prop (where he should be making more metres than the lock) ran for less metres than Eisenhuth, so your point there is invalid. Eisenhuth had one missed tackle, de Belin 2. De Belin made only 2 more tackles than Eisenhuth. Eisenhuth ran for a total of 54m by the way, JDB 41.. if 45m was considered 'piddling" for Eisenhuth, I'd love to grab your thoughts on JDB's run metres? De Belin also played only 3 less minutes than Eisenhuth. Would love to grab your thoughts on these stats mate, cheers.

maestro1

Bench
He will play wing and none of those mentioned play wing ..To’o and Ado Carr and possibly trbjovic playing for wing spots .. Ado carr out for 4 weeks already
To'o will be one winger and Ado Carr will be the other, unless injuries or suspension play their part. McGuire has also said that Suailili is in his plans. Plus Bradman Best and Kotoni Staggs will definitely be in the mix, even if they are centres. Lomax has only played one NRL game on the wing

SEAT 1A

Bench
Wow, where did that come from. Can't be negative after blowing the Tit's away.

The new buys made such difference and a special mention for Kyle, hope the emblem was a big stuff you.

No white flags, haven't played faster in ages, we have a coach, by their dressing room, it was a morgue and all the smiles in ours.