What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Peanut Butter Cups.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Poor Reece.

Pic 1: The moment when he realised he won't look like pic 2 anymore

Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 7.53.27 pm.png

Pic 2
IMG_9691 2.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
I remember watching the show on netflix, it was about the wrestling and was called The Dark Side of the Ring.

One of the episodes was on some mad chic wrestler from back in the day and Mr Vince Mack-Mannn had just introduced Sable into the WWF. She was the hot chic champion.

Well this other bird when interviewed for the Dark Side said that McMahon directed her that if she ever bruised or marked Sable face during a bout she would never wrestle in the WWF again.

sable.jpg

Stake Removed

First Grade
I remember watching the show on netflix, it was about the wrestling and was called The Dark Side of the Ring.

One of the episodes was on some mad chic wrestler from back in the day and Mr Vince Mack-Mannn had just introduced Sable into the WWF. She was the hot chic champion.

Well this other bird when interviewed for the Dark Side said that McMahon directed her that if she ever bruised or marked Sable face during a bout she would never wrestle in the WWF again.

sable.jpg
I believe that was Luna Vachon, it's a good show the dark side of ring