What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Parko1310

Juniors
Lomax and Hunt are only going if we get something in return of equivalent value...

Reedy did hint that Blaze (the guy who just scored that try for parra) will be signed elsewhere for next year.. not sure if that is us though.. wouldnt be a 1for1 swap imo.. though hes clearly talented..
If he did come to us theoretically, hopefully not at centre. His defence is deplorable. Apparently someone on the radio said the other day that RCG could be at the Dragons next year too

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Talagi would be a very interesting recruit

there are rumours he has signed with a club outside of parra for 2025 as he wants to play 5/8 or Fullback

TheRev

First Grade
Zero Tackle have a mostly accurate list of who is open for negotiation right now:

There are a few half decent names in there.. most towards the end of their career as you would expect.. the big thing for me is a few of those names are ours, so very curious what will go down there. I also assume a lot of these players are keen to play some good footy first before most likely staying put.. but.. a few options..

Budpower

Juniors
Jai Field is our man for the 7! bring home the prodigial son, Hunt to hooker with Lidds on the bench.
Field/Flanno halves combo will really change things, im over the Bird experiment also, far too slow, Finaus a gazelle like Sloane heaps of pace, my backline if we could get him would be;

Sloan
Finau
Lomax
Suli
Rava
Kyle
J. Field

if Jai returned you could even try;

Field
Sloane
Lomax
Suli
Rava
Kyle
Hunt/Marshke. etc....

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Jai Field is our man for the 7! bring home the prodigial son, Hunt to hooker with Lidds on the bench.
Field/Flanno halves combo will really change things, im over the Bird experiment also, far too slow, Finaus a gazelle like Sloane heaps of pace, my backline if we could get him would be;

Sloan
Finau
Lomax
Suli
Rava
Kyle
J. Field

if Jai returned you could even try;

Field
Sloane
Lomax
Suli
Rava
Kyle
Hunt/Marshke. etc....
Mate I like your enthusiasm re the Team make up but we have as much chance as winning the premiership this year of Hunt moving himself to hooker

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Zero Tackle have a mostly accurate list of who is open for negotiation right now:

There are a few half decent names in there.. most towards the end of their career as you would expect.. the big thing for me is a few of those names are ours, so very curious what will go down there. I also assume a lot of these players are keen to play some good footy first before most likely staying put.. but.. a few options..
As long as there's no blokes that we get that are just interested in topping up their super.....I think we should have learned from that with some blokes that Hook brought over that were X Donkeys like McCullough and Maguire to name a couple

maestro1

Bench
Do people understand that it is extremely hard to find good 1st Graders at the moment. The Dolphins coming into the comp hasn't helped as any good player is snapped up quicker and costs more. Even Bennett struggled to get a Marque and boy did he try.

People saying let Ben go, let Lomax go, don't resign Sua.....is just madness. Who replaces them if you let them go.? Ben Hunt is a quality rep player, Lomax has shown in his 3 games this season just how good he is, Sua is a quality representative level backrower. It is absolute madness to even suggest we let them go....without a like for like replacement. Remember in the current climate like for like replacements are just not available. And if they are, Gus signs them.

Latest posts