What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R6 Sat - Warriors 22-22* Manly @ Go Media

Round 6: Warriors v Manly

• Warriors

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
I still want to know the logic behind a foul play on the kicker being a penalty where the ball lands.

I still want to know the logic behind a foul play on the kicker being a penalty where the ball lands.
And while your at it, why the game goes for 80 minutes and why Canterbury is called the bulldogs; inbred, ugly f@clerks that can’t walk for 10 minutes without needing a respirator.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Sorry Warriors fans but you guys won't do anything when it matters until SJ is gone. Almost an entire career of not being the man when it counts.

Matiunz

Juniors
Tense game in the end but felt Manly deserved that more and probably feeling like one that got away. Credit to the Warriors though they didn’t go away and had the better of the last 25 or so and golden point to steal a point

reanimate

Bench
And while your at it, why the game goes for 80 minutes and why Canterbury is called the bulldogs; inbred, ugly f@clerks that can’t walk for 10 minutes without needing a respirator.
That’s a pretty good summary of their performances from 2017 onwards.

JamesRustle

First Grade
When attempting a field goal. Cmon man, we all learnt that when Jimmy Graham did it to ARey in the Easter game years ago.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
I wanted to see martin more involved, there were times when SJ was caught on the last, and instead of going out to martin, chanel made poor kicks.