What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R6 Sat - Warriors 22-22* Manly @ Go Media

Round 6: Warriors v Manly

• Warriors

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leber

Bench
We didn’t deserve to win. But I will 100 percent take a point. Johnson is such a clutch player. That sideline conversion at the end was good.

It’s been a long time since we were down 16-0 and fought back. Historically in that situation we would fold.

Apey

Staff member
When attempting a field goal. Cmon man, we all learnt that when Jimmy Graham did it to ARey in the Easter game years ago.
I know what the rules are, I just don't understand why it's the rule. It's bizarre to me to get a penalty 40m in front of where an infraction happened.

Sorry Warriors fans but you guys won't do anything when it matters until SJ is gone. Almost an entire career of not being the man when it counts.
What are you sorry about? Just keep your nose in your own backyard. Cracks me up that people lead a comment with Sorry but really they're just rubbing their point in. Warriors are tracking fine and SJ is a better player than he was in previous seasons.
I guess you're stuck in the past and for that I'm sorry for you.

Latest posts