What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Oh yeah. Like who?
It wasn't me that gave him that label you pelican.

But FFS he signed the GB halfback for 3 years and that relationship lasted 30 games.

1713920462970.png

Tiger5150

Bench
Tedesco had never played a finals match either, then he went to the Chooks and won six straight. He won two premierships before ever losing a finals match. I doubt Brooks’ experience will be the same though.
I big part of the reason that Luke Brooks has never played a final is Luke Brooks.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sometimes your biggest strengths can be your biggest weaknesses and vice versa.

One of the great paradoxes of life.

Incredibly successful people are often so successful as a buy product of the worst components of themselves.

I still admire Brian Smith.

When he left us, his time with us was up, but damn - he was a brilliant footy mind.

Some of the tactics he employed were next-level.

It's a crying shame he never won a comp.

Stagger eel

Staff member
far and away the best coach never to win a comp, just goes to show that there's no such thing as footy god.

Smithy even rattled Bennett at his peak

Bennett was blessed with rep players coming off the bench where as Smith had a bunch of Journey men, plodders, tradesmen and the odd rep player at both saints and Parra.

Stagger eel

Staff member

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Can we Get Matt Cameron back at the club...

“My success as the Group CEO is attributed to being smart enough to put smart people underneath me.”

The amazing thing is that these ‘smart people’ are willing to work for free. We should bring them all to Parra, not just Matt Cameron.

Pazza

First Grade
Why does our coach love a slow number 9.
Or why does our coach recruit a non running 9? The recruitment for this team has been pathetic. it can’t be just coincidence that since BA has been coach we have slow hookers who cannot run the ball and create abit of havoc.

average Jeremy Marshall king ripped us a new one and showed us the way.

just don’t understand how our management can’t actively go and recruit reserve graders. FMD

I wonder if BAs attitude towards how he plays dummy half's change when MA break into first grade?