What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Roosters Anzac Day

56to66

Juniors
I might have missed it. But I thought there was nothing wrong with what JWH did and Sua accidentally bumped Suli into Sua.
You're on Drugs, the NRL is a joke, it was a complete elbow to the head, Valandies and Adcoc are nuffings, so a player goes to concussion hospital, on a grade 1, misses a week from playing, but the attacker walks away sucking the coaches lolli pop, if they are true about protecting players, that long life dirty player should have been sent off!
If I was Suli, I would sue the NRL for not protecting my head as an athlete trying to do my best, to earn an income.

Last edited:

2010Dragons

Bench
JWH hit Suli in the head with his forearm. Different game if the officials did the right thing.
I’ve watch the hit incident 10 times. JWH hand makes first contact.
I too thought it was elbow forearm strike but it wasn’t. Unfortunately just an accidentally hit.
jwh has history. His elbow was cocked BUT didn’t strike first. If he did he would have been sent off.

56to66

Juniors
I’ve watch the hit incident 10 times. JWH hand makes first contact.
I too thought it was elbow forearm strike but it wasn’t. Unfortunately just an accidentally hit.
jwh has history. His elbow was cocked BUT didn’t strike first. If he did he would have been sent off.
Oh yes 10 years of being a careless dirty player!

Wolfgang90

Juniors
I know there's alot of flanno love on this forum but surely you guys/girls can see his poor team selections with continuously picking bird at centre and lawrie

Bird would've been perfect replacement centre player from the bench because it would allow eisenhuth to stay in the middle and hold that middle which in turn wouldn't mean that jdb comes on early but instead gives punch off the bench.

56to66

Juniors
I know there's alot of flanno love on this forum but surely you guys/girls can see his poor team selections with continuously picking bird at centre and lawrie

Bird would've been perfect replacement centre player from the bench because it would allow eisenhuth to stay in the middle and hold that middle which in turn wouldn't mean that jdb comes on early but instead gives punch off the bench.
Alright sack the merkin now, who's the next supercoach?
If I was Suli, I would sue the NRL for negligence!

2010Dragons

Bench
Flano biggest mistake with selecting for this game we didi’t have a good speedy utility on the bench.
4 forwards on the bench lose a centre and Manu and walker run rings around the forwards in the centre position. I hope he has learned a lesson.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
I was watching it live at the ground. I saw hunt instead of supporting his team mates after he dropped the ball leading to a try, he went to look up at the big screen to watch the replay, shake his head & pretty much blame lomax.

RFM was the one trying to get everyone together to focus on the next set & JDB went to support lomax.

Hunt is a shit leader, a shit halfback & no one should expect anything different from him. A great player but he doesn't make other teammates better.

I don't want to re-sign him. f**king disgusting from him.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
You're on Drugs, the NRL is a joke, it was a complete elbow to the head, Valandies and Adcoc are nuffings, so a player goes to concussion hospital, on a grade 1, misses a week from playing, but the attacker walks away sucking the coaches lolli pop, if they are true about protecting players, that long life dirty player should have been sent off!
If I was Suli, I would sue the NRL for not protecting my head as an athlete trying to do my best, to earn an income.
Nah mate. I’m not on drugs. I’m drunk.
Like I said…I may have missed it. But you clearly didn’t…sue the nrl…if I was suli…lollipop. Ok. Gotcha. Thanks for clearing things up

2010Dragons

Bench
I was watching it live at the ground. I saw hunt instead of supporting his team mates after he dropped the ball leading to a try, he went to look up at the big screen to watch the replay, shake his head & pretty much blame lomax.

RFM was the one trying to get everyone together to focus on the next set & JDB went to support lomax.

Hunt is a shit leader, a shit halfback & no one should expect anything different from him. A great player but he doesn't make other teammates better.

I don't want to re-sign him. f**king disgusting from him.
I’ve said this the first day he played for us.
a hot and cold play maker BUT he is definitely NOT captain material. Cherry Evan’s is a perfect example of a captain who backs his players and appeals to the referee in an articulate manner.
80 % of the time hunt looks confused or frustrated
Sua or Debelin would be fearless captains.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
I’ve said this the first day he played for us.
a hot and cold play maker BUT he is definitely NOT captain material. Cherry Evan’s is a perfect example of a captain who backs his players and appeals to the referee in an articulate manner.
80 % of the time hunt looks confused or frustrated
Sua or Debelin would be fearless captains.

Worst body language from a high paying sportsmen I've ever seen. This includes watching cricket, afl, basketball, football live. Absolutely disgusting.

56to66

Juniors
Nah mate. I’m not on drugs. I’m drunk.
Like I said…I may have missed it. But you clearly didn’t…sue the nrl…if I was suli…lollipop. Ok. Gotcha. Thanks for clearing things up
Ok, think Logically, a player gets knockout, how does a player get knockout, a brutal blow to the head, the victim cannot continue for the remaining of game and cannot play for another 2 weeks, however the offender walks away, will continue to play dirty as he has done so for the last 10-15 years of his playing days, will play next weeks and beyond, his club decides to send him off as club legend.
However if the shoe was on the other foot, Suli gets sent off and suspended for 2 weeks for a careless high tackle.
The NRL cleaning up the game is a farcical.

Dragon David

First Grade
Didn't watch the game and wont even see the lowlights I'm afraid to say. I checked the score after the game had finished and just shook my head in disgust.

We have lost 4 games and to me this last one was the heaviest but the others were high scores so Dean Young needs to pull up his socks and get the guys to be doubly resilient in defence. I said that defence wins games in the earlier part of the thread so I guess we weren't that much chop defending this afternoon.

Talk about being ambushed in the fight on Anzac Day, we were literally bombed to smithereens.

Latest posts