What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Teams on the Up and Down

El Coconuto said:
Hmmmmm...Interesting...I was sure this was the original comment...

By the way, I think Minnesota got the better end of the deal and will be back in the playoffs within the next three years.

we'll see im really hopeing Mccants breaks out this year cause hes the x-factor we really need hes scoring so we can get rid of ricky D

Craig Smith is the guy too look out for though he domminated the SL and had a good rookie year imo hes gonna be a great player

McLovin

Staff member
Al Jeff is a star. The TWolves better lock this bloke up for the next decade before he realises what they did with KG's career...

MC84 said:
Al Jeff is a star. The TWolves better lock this bloke up for the next decade before he realises what they did with KG's career...

yeh he wants a extension at 10 million which is a damn good price if he improves or not esp for a centre

i think wolves made the right move when they traded kg they already have a lot of young talent

Jefferson/Richard
smith
Brewer/Gomes
Mccants/Green
Foye/Telfair

maybe drafting Hibbert next year and where set :)

Digeze

Juniors
Sprewell was an awsome wing defender and gave Minny another dangerous scoring threat. Don't blame Spree for Minny's inadequate front office moves. Even Garnett was pleading with management to sort out Spree's and Cassell's contracts pre-season but they didn't...they messed it around.

So tired of hearing the 'feed his family' wise cracks. It was a comment not supposed to be taken literally, seriously, it's a saying and the media jumped on it and blew it up and every other twat believed the hype like it was actually said as a matter of fact....sheesh!

Latest posts