What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team V Souths

Shenry4

Juniors
1. Shannon McDonnell
2. Akuila Uate
3. Junior Sa'u
4. Adam MacDougall
5. Cooper Vuna
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Scott Dureau
8. Ben Cross
9. Isaac De Gois
10. Evarn Tuimavave
11. Steve Simpson (c)
12. Cory Paterson
13. Mark Taufua

Interchange from: Matt Hilder, Daniel Tolar, Richie Fa’aoso, Wes Naiqama, Cameron Ciraldo.
http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/...display&id=24198&de-gois:-ready-for-rabbitohs

Hopefully Kurts a late start and Wes surely will drop off!

Last edited by a moderator:

perverse

Referee
wow... cut and paste... inspiring after such a lacklustre performance.

how can there not be a change in the forwards? that front row needs a shakeup and a reality check.

if we have lost the mentality of competition for first grade spots then we are absolutely stuffed this year and stone should piss off. blokes like tovo and edwards should be getting a sniff by now from the bench.

roopy

Referee
It's probably their day off - one day after the game.
The office girl cut and pasted the side.

Day after the game. I'd assume it will be a vastly different side running out Saturday night...... - Even as I say it I think I am dreaming.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If this is the team that runs out, we riot. Seriously, what sense of accountability does a player get when they can dish up sh*t two weeks running and still be there?

Coastbloke

Bench
Instead of being tough with the benefit of being on line, why don't some of you post some team changes you'd like 1-17 and then CC 'em to the Coaching staff..

BG

Juniors
Mad Dog being named definitely suggests a token team list after playing Monday.

Apey

Staff member
Doogs :lol: :crazy:

At least it's not sore legs this time.

timka4

Bench
we all know the story, a good first half, decent lead, and a lack of motivation to carry out the entire 2nd half