What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R13 | Sat | Roosters 18-42 Sharks | SFS

Result: Roosters v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelectrica

Referee
Roosters look like they expected the Sharks to simply hand them to the 2 points.
I think I can hear Smith yelling at the team from here, on the GC!

Selachimorpha

Juniors
Great half by the Sharks, the last few weeks they seem to be turning their form around.

Expect Tautai, who is f**king awful and needs to be dumped ASAP.

roboshark

Coach
Until the next game...too inconsistent IMO.

Next week??? We have to get through the 2nd half yet...all sharks supporters won't settle until we are up by 50

Except bbsf

Ferguson is nowhere near origin standard....he is lucky to be in 1st grade

Daddycool

Juniors
Come on Sharkies, keep it going. I had to tip the Roosters but an away win over a team that knocked off the Titans in the GC last start.....would be great for the club and their long suffering fans.

Dragon

Coach
Gardner just keeps getting better. He f*cked up earlier but he is gonna be a great player

Daddycool

Juniors
Absolutely spectacular from Gardner! An 91m kick return, zig-zaging across field to out pace everyone.

That'll be on the NRL's 2010 highlight reel for sure.

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
And the Sharks have scored 30+ points for the first time since about round 16 LAST year!

Well done :)

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Try to Morris and the the demolition continues. 32-12

I tell you what theyll be talking about Morris's name in the origin meeting on Monday. Hes had a blinder tonight and with the shortage of hookers hes got to be in the mix. He is an origin player. Tough as nails.

Daddycool

Juniors
Morris is barely a starting firstgrader! He's lightyears away from origin. It's all well and good to be happy, but grip on yourself!

Latest posts