What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Vs Tigers

TheRev

First Grade
The positive thing is, if we have some players called up for Origin 3 again, we are going to have greater depth again to cover it.
Smith & Emmett will both be available, they weren't available prior to Origin 2.
I think we'll probably only lose Costigan from our pack for Origin 3....maybe Creagh. Reckon they will dump Weyman, I don't think they should, but he will be the scapegoat.

I was thinking we wont have as big a representation in S.O.O.3... but... Cooper is injured anyway, and the only other guy I reckon will be dropped is Creagh, but even then if he was fit I think he would be there, I just dont know what happened last week, why did he only make 2 hit-ups, what injury did he cop?

I do hope NSW take this chance to get a few young guys in though, I cant help but think we are selecting the wrong sort of players, Gould was making some good points on the weekend about Hayne being the wrong sort of player (i.e. lazy), and I think he suggested Kevin Gordon being far more energetic and suited to the origin game.. dunno.. its the wrong forum thread I know but it got me thinking about maybe some of the 'obvious' selections shouldnt be so obvious in S.O.O.3.

Jono1987

Juniors
Strong looking team. I'd expect Smith to play regardless of whether Young plays or not. I wouldn't be surprised to see Saffy drop off the bench if Young does play, Emmett appears to be a favourite of Bennett's this year. But really guys we're only playing the Magpies, won't matter who plays.

Biglance

Bench
Interesting to see thorby not named for shellharbour Jersey 10. Missing maybe thorby 19 th man if required if not required for nrl will be this man. Any thoughts?