What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand vs. Papua New Guinea

Usain Bolt

Bench
best part of the 1st half was Freddy and joey trying to describe what Rotorua smelt like without saying the word sh*t

Wilson1

Juniors
haha so this is the 4th best RL nation and its 46-0 at halftime! wow International League is LOL.. just make Kiwis vs. Kangaroos a 3 game series like Origin each year. Poms are rubbish and PNG are even worse

TBF, England did make the final last year. A three test series between NZ and Australia isn't going to help anyone beyond those two countries.

Meth

Staff member
In hindsight, you're probably right. I can't stand the "Rabbits and Gus Show" from Channel Nine.

I am listening to Vossy, Johns and Fitler- a B-team of channel 9

Streets ahead of the alternative available to us- Jason Costigan and Darryl Halligan

pcpp

Juniors
I am listening to Vossy, Johns and Fitler- a B-team of channel 9

Streets ahead of the alternative available to us- Jason Costigan and Darryl Halligan

Can't believe Nine are sending dedicated commentary teams for a midnight replay over here... guess they really don't want Aussie FTA viewers to hear the Kiwi team!