What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centrebet Free Eels Jersey

caylo

Bench
Apparently the offer runs out at the end of April.

They send out the jersey voucher within 5 days of the bet. But by then it will be May.

thats correct, i called up centrebet and they said it was redeemable after april but they will stop sending out the vouchers by april.

I put $50 on the cowboys to beat canberra at $2.20, so i get a jersey and $60 back in my account :)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im putting $50 on the eels this week, a punting win and a free jersey, pretty good stuff :thumn

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Just put my bet on. I know nothing about afl, but I bet on today's match of Hawthorn vs Geelong.

With centrebet I had $50 on Hawthorn at $2.06 to collect $103.
With tab I had $50 on Geelong at $1.78 to collect $89.

So I get a jersey and either I lose $11 or win $3.

Go Hawthorn.

f**k Hawthorne, go Cats

caylo

Bench
Excellent work Caylo. A free jersey plus cash!

I wasn't prepared to lose the $50.

I was the same but there were some dumb odds by centrebet, Cowboys are in great form and cronulla are struggling (sorry wasnt canberra while I considered was the Knights to beat canberra who are struggling and look very unfit and both the Knights and Cowboys started 2.20 outsider which dead set baffled me.

Other bet I considered was Warriors at 3.35(ish) to beat the storm but that was more good odds rather then likely or Barca - Madrid draw in CL @ 3.30ish aswell.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
never bet against the pussies

20 point win to the Cats, go you good things

strider

Post Whore
any reason why you put the 2 bets at different places ME? would centrebet have cared had u put both bets with them?

i'm thinking broncos 1.80 - dogs 2.00 is a good option for doing the same as you did - worst case scenario pay $10 for a jersey

Maroubra Eel

Coach
any reason why you put the 2 bets at different places ME? would centrebet have cared had u put both bets with them?

i'm thinking broncos 1.80 - dogs 2.00 is a good option for doing the same as you did - worst case scenario pay $10 for a jersey

I wasn't sure if they'd care so I thought I should play it safe.

I ended up losing $11. Now just waiting for my jersey voucher.

scottyeel

Bench
I put tthe $50 on Fremantle to beat Western Bulldogs by less than 24.5.
$50 @ $3.45=$172.50:D
Thanks centrebet!!!

jono

Juniors
When the Centrebet ad went up on the big screen , I thought , why not , I had already registered , so I rang the 132 number , put $100 into my account via Cred card , $50 on Parra @ 2.20 $50 on Tits @ 1.69 , parra wins , I collect $110 ie $10 ahead , plus the jersey. Even if tits won , I collect $85 , so the jersey ends up costing me $15.
They're happy to take two hedged bets on the same game , and for the jersey , you only have to bet $50 on a > $2 odds.
Happy days!

yy_cheng

Coach
Not too late. As long as you place the bet before the end of this month you are sweet.

ME, I didn't get what Caylo was saying

thats correct, i called up centrebet and they said it was redeemable after april but they will stop sending out the vouchers by april.

So if I betted Wed 26th, and they take 5 days to process which is after April?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I dunno. But from what I read on the eels website the terms and conditions were as long as you placed the bet by the end of April they would send you the voucher within 5 days of you placing the bet.