What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centrebet Free Eels Jersey

hybrideel

Bench
that was pretty quick then Jodeci. I put my bet on 22 days a go and just got the voucher on wednesday

yy_cheng

Coach
Can anyone tell me whether the BGA shop opens on weekends and at what times? I can't get there on weekdays unless there is late night shopping on Thursdays

SDM

First Grade
Whoever works there Mon-Fri would have about 38 hours a week to do nothing

jono

Juniors
Just got my voucher in the mail , great turnaround from betting last Sunday , especially with the LONNGGGGGGGGG weekend!
Saw the staff honouring a voucher before the tits game , assume wil do so before the next game V sharks , which actually is a Monday night anyway.And the next home game is a Friday night v Dragqueens.

yy_cheng

Coach
Got my new jersey.

There's not much difference between a L and an XL.

I have the 2009 jersey as well with the proper collar. These new ones with the side collars looks weird.

All the sponsorships are stick ons whereas the 2009 one was not.

I like the heritage jersey alot. I wonder if Centrebet will do another jersey thing

Anyway, not too bad for $10.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Got my voucher today, jersey will cost me $50 (picked parra to beat dragons with 13.5 start, lol)

wont be able to get in for a few weeks, hope they dont run out

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Can anyone tell me whether the BGA shop opens on weekends and at what times? I can't get there on weekdays unless there is late night shopping on Thursdays

Just check with the store because it says to redeem from Mon-Fri

Opening Hours

9am to 5pm Monday to Friday;
10am to 4pm Saturdays and an hour before gates open on home match days.

http://www.bgahq.com.au/

See above

Got my new jersey.

There's not much difference between a L and an XL.

I have the 2009 jersey as well with the proper collar. These new ones with the side collars looks weird.

All the sponsorships are stick ons whereas the 2009 one was not.

I like the heritage jersey alot. I wonder if Centrebet will do another jersey thing

Anyway, not too bad for $10.

Got my voucher today, jersey will cost me $50 (picked parra to beat dragons with 13.5 start, lol)

wont be able to get in for a few weeks, hope they dont run out

They should have enough and I hedged my bet on Sportsbet and ended up with $40 + a jersey.

yy_cheng

Coach
Just for those who don't gamble but got the jersey anyway.

In the fine print, it says something about paying a fee for dormant accounts. i.e. if you don't bet over 12 months (I think - need to double check), they consider your account dormant and charge you a monthly handling fee or something.

So either close your account or bet.

EelsFan05

Bench
I picked up my jersey today. Could definitely only get a home jersey. Seemed to have plenty in stock.

hybrideel

Bench
I did one myself and got the home jersey and my old man did one and got the away one for me. Guess it depends on who is at the counter