What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R24 | Sun | Sea Eagles 27-16 Bulldogs | Brookvale

R24: MAN v CBY

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
So you don't actually give a f**k but you wanted to argue the point about something that, and I reiterate, you don't give a f**k?

You are insane.

I honestly don't believe you did see anything happen off shot in the Kasiano incident given the amount of times you were in here during the game posting things that were so far removed from reality. Honestly, you need special help.

ceagle

Bench
So you don't actually give a f**k but you wanted to argue the point about something that, and I reiterate, you don't give a f**k?

You are insane.

I honestly don't believe you did see anything happen off shot in the Kasiano incident given the amount of times you were in here during the game posting things that were so far removed from reality. Honestly, you need special help.
f**k, I am not arguing about the point that our team did some dirty tackles, can you read and interpret text or are you just geniused?

Latest posts