What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 All Star Weekend

Fast Eddie

First Grade
You just called someone a hoe, ridiculous. I'm sorry but I like to pop my head in and have a read every once and a while and then when I see your stupid posts sometimes the urge to call you out becomes to much. Ok this time I will be back when the Pacers are knocked out in the first round.

Ridders

Coach
Been a decent game so far imo. Obviously defense has been optional, but not as bad as it has been in the past. Hopefully the game remains come the 4th quarter, which is generally when things start to get more serious.

Ridders

Coach
Lol at the Westbrook posing after all his dunks.

Bit concerned with the East. They seem to be giving up all together on defense. At least the West are trying.

And Dwight needs to stop chucking up 3s.

Last edited:

Ridders

Coach
Haha Lebron with some incredible 3s. He's making this a contest. West up 5 with out 2:30 to go.

Ridders

Coach
While it was a bad pass, dunno if he's the only one to blame. Wade fumbled the ball (he was wide open) when he could have had an open lay-up and put the East up by 1. Deron and Melo both missed 3s late. Even the West choked a bit, with Kobe and Griffin both missing FTs. Lebron was the one that got the East back in the game.

After seeing the last 4 mins (when both teams were actually playing hard) it makes you wonder just how awesome an ASG would be if both teams took it seriously.

Last edited:

Ridders

Coach
What I do question Lebron about is not necessarily the bad pass but why he didn't just take the shot himself after getting the ball back with about 6 seconds left, after Deron's missed 3. He was so hot at that stage, and was shooting 3s over Kobe for fun.

He doesn't have heart. He doesn't want the game riding on him. That's why he can never be an all time great and will always be simply the most talented but nowhere near the greatest.

What I do question Lebron about is not necessarily the bad pass but why he didn't just take the shot himself after getting the ball back with about 6 seconds left, after Deron's missed 3. He was so hot at that stage, and was shooting 3s over Kobe for fun.

Lebrick took a 3 in the possession before where he was nearly falling over he was so off balance.

Lebrick is scared of failure. That's why he won't go in the dunk contest. Dude choked in the ASG FFS I don't ever want to hear another comparison between him and MJ23 ever again.

ceagle

Bench
Did anyone else lol at the East starters intro?

untitled-1247kgr.gif

Derrick Rose couldn't be farked lol

Ridders

Coach
Going off that pic, only Lebron and Dwight are actually doing their thing. Wade is more just laughing at them :lol:

Latest posts