What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clean Out Needed

franklin2323

Immortal
I KNOW we can never be a team like the broncos and make the finals every year but this is bullshit

I feel your pain it was torture. I Want to win not have the close enough is good enough crap we are dealt and is all over PI & FB. We signed a coach who can develop talent so he will do that. Every Windsoe game he is there. That's more then the hopeless Elliott did.

The problem is no 1/2 could of done any better. Except for the injured Coote the rest of our backs that played last week would get a start elsewhere. Add to that Galea & Ciraldo being crap. 1 player won't fix it. This year is gone so we can build.

We can copy the Broncos by not rushing a player into 1st & we make the next 8 final series with them. With Grant, Jennings & Gordon we will compete. Ease Austin into number 6. Using Coote & Walsh's kicking game.

The aim is to get him able to step up when Siejka is struggling. Like Wallace with Norman or FoRAN WITH DCE.

Spitty

Juniors
All the best coaches have shown over and over again, that the most important factor in bringing through young talented players is, timing.

Time it too early and your crush the kids confidence and he may never recover, time it too late and the kid'll get used to the mediocrity of the lower grades and won't be able to handle the step up in intensity.

At the Warriors Cleary was a master of timing. He's had little opportunity with us so far, but he seems to be timing Austin's run just right.

In some ways Seijka appears to be ready, but in others he doesn't. I'd trust Cleary to know when the time's right to push Seijka, but he clearly doesn't think it's time yet.

greenfins

Juniors
Harry isn't already better than Walsh.

Statements like this piss me off.

Harry looked very ordinary when he played in NSW Cup so how the hell is he better than Walsh right NOW.

Seijka would get destroyed playing behind a pack that includes Galea and Ciraldo playing bloody prop at stages.

Let Seijka develop and dominate under 20's. Then put him in NSW Cup for the last 7-8 games. Then as our roster develops and becomes deeper and better next year give him the reigns.

Putting him in now risks his development and health.

Mick you are spot on, Seijka is not ready, no need to worry as Cleary is the master at bringing through young talent.

Panthers were never going to be tops this year, but are in good hands between Gus and Ivan.

Fans will have some joy during the year, but seriously I think some expectations are way off.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Penrith and Parra Should merge to become the Parramatta Panthers.

Parra are struggling on the field but not off it and Penrith are Struggling both on and off the field. It has to happen as Penrith as you know came close to folding because of financial issues last year. It's a matter of time as continuing with so many teams in Sydney will end in disaster as they cannot compete against one city clubs like the Broncos for example.

Sydney can accommodate 4 teams and possibly 5 teams/ Brisbane should have at least 2 teams to dilute to influence the Broncos have in South Queensland.

Caged Panther

First Grade

Parra are struggling on the field but not off it and Penrith are Struggling both on and off the field. It has to happen as Penrith as you know came close to folding because of financial issues last year. It's a matter of time as continuing with so many teams in Sydney will end in disaster as they cannot compete against one city clubs like the Broncos for example.

Sydney can accommodate 4 teams and possibly 5 teams/ Brisbane should have at least 2 teams to dilute to influence the Broncos have in South Queensland.

:lol::lol:

age.s

First Grade

:blahb::blahb::blahb:

ashton

Juniors

You're right there should be less teams in Sydney.
South and Roosters to merge.
St George and Cronulla to merge.
Then bring in a second Queensland side and ateam from Perth.

Big Mick

Referee
Sorry Mick but we aren't going to agree on this I don't think. Walsh is horrible I have had enough. I know our forwards aren't doing shit but even in a team where your getting flogged by 30 a half talented halfback would still make a few plays.
Anyone can look good when you play a hopeless team like parra and a playmaker has time to do whatever he wants.
I think your settling for far too less like all the fools on PI.
I KNOW we can never be a team like the broncos and make the finals every year but this is bullshit

I'm not settling. I'm pissed too.

But I'm not willing to risk the wellbeing and development of a potential great halfback of the club just because we are losing.

Doing so would hurt him until we get the right forwards fit and healthy.

But you seem to be happy to do so, then you'd probably be the first to jump up and down and cry bloody murder when he doesn't succeed and want him replaced after 6 weeks. :roll:

roofromoz

First Grade
Harry isn't already better than Walsh.

Statements like this piss me off.

Harry looked very ordinary when he played in NSW Cup so how the hell is he better than Walsh right NOW.

Seijka would get destroyed playing behind a pack that includes Galea and Ciraldo playing bloody prop at stages.

Let Seijka develop and dominate under 20's. Then put him in NSW Cup for the last 7-8 games. Then as our roster develops and becomes deeper and better next year give him the reigns.

Putting him in now risks his development and health.

+1.

darkbloom

Juniors

Spagnolo was advising Feltis for a while. Probably still is.

Latest posts